Posted on 2019-07-03, by voska89.
Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing, 3rd Edition by Adrian Schulz
English | ISBN: 1937538761 | 2015 | PDF/EPUB | 296 pages | 49 MB/45 MB
Architectural photography is more than simply choosing a subject and pressing the shutter-release button; it's more than just documenting a project. An architectural photograph shows the form and appeal of a building far better than any other medium. With the advent of the digital photographic workflow, architects, real estate firms, and interior designers are discovering exciting new opportunities to present and market their work.
But what are the ingredients for a successful architectural photograph? What equipment do you need? How can you improve your images in the digital darkroom? Why does a building look different in reality than it does in a photograph? In this book you will find the answers to these questions and much more.
Author Adrian Schulz―an architect and photographer by training―uses real-world projects to teach you how to:
Capture outstanding images of buildings, inside and out
Choose the right equipment and use it effectively
Compose architectural shots
Work with ambient and artificial light
Process images in an efficient workflow based on Adobe Photoshop
This book is a step-by-step guide to architectural photography for both the aspiring amateur photographer interested in architectural photography and the professional photographer who wants to expand his skills in this domain. Moreover, architects themselves will find this book motivating and inspiring. This third edition has been extensively revised and includes 90 new images and illustrations. Updates include information on topics such as:
Photographic technology, including digital cameras, lens quality and construction, and large format cameras
The real life of a professional architectural photographer
Analog to digital shooting
Image Processing, including from the latest image-processing software such as Adobe Photoshop CC
With this book, you'll learn a variety of creative tips, tricks, and guidelines for making the perfect architectural image.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40771
- 2018-04-30Architectural Photography Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing, 2nd Edition Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Architectural Photography, 3rd Edition: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing
- 2012-01-22William Pratt, "Digital Image Processing: PIKS Inside"
- 2012-01-11Digital Image Processing
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-01Introductory Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition)
- 2014-05-10Download Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition) by Gonzalez - Removed
- 2012-09-21Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- 2012-05-18Digital Image Processing, 3rd Edition
- 2010-04-05Introductory Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition)
- 2018-12-12Digital Holography and Digital Image Processing Principles, Methods, Algorithms
- 2018-11-01Optical and Digital Image Processing Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-02-27MATLAB and Digital Image Processing
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Mathematical Methods in Time Series Analysis and Digital Image Processing (Understanding Complex Systems)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Multitemporal Remote Sensing: Methods and Applications (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing: Sensors, Methods, Applications (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Land Use and Land Cover Mapping in Europe: Practices & Trends (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.