Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2012-12-17. By anonymous.
1997 | 48 Pages | ISBN: 0850451256 | PDF | 36 MB
In the early crusades men of all ranks from all over Europe took the cross and went to fight Islam as volunteers. Some went out of religious fervour, others to escape the plagues and famine which were rife at the time, still others in search of land or a fortune in loot. Fighting alongside all of these were the armies raised in Outremer, the Holy Land itself. Together they waged a bloody religious war, the participants of which included such forces as the Knights Templar, the Teutonic Knights, and the Byzantine Army.
- Ebooks list page : 20815
- 2009-07-24Armies of the Crusades (Men at Arms Series, 75)
- 2018-07-18Chasseurs of the Guard (Men-at-Arms 11)
- 2018-07-15The Russian Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms 27)
- 2018-06-29The Cossacks (Men-at-Arms 13)
- 2018-06-01The Buffs (Men-at-Arms 10)
- 2018-05-31Chasseurs of the Guard (Men-at-Arms 11)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The US Army in World War II, Volume 2: The Mediterranean (Men-At-Arms Series, 347)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Ancient Chinese Armies 1500-200 BC (Men-At-Arms Series, 218)
- 2013-12-13Medieval Polish Armies 966-1500 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 445) (repost)
- 2013-08-20The Landsknechts (Men-At-Arms Series 58) (Repost)
- 2012-12-04American Civil War Armies (1) : Confederate Troops (Men at Arms 170)
- 2011-10-19Chinese Warlord Armies 1911-30 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 463)
- 2010-12-20Chinese Warlord Armies 1911-30 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 463)
- 2010-12-09Chinese Warlord Armies 1911-30 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 463)
- 2010-03-29The Army of Herod the Great (Men-at-Arms 443)
- 2009-08-15The Russian Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms)
- 2009-07-23The British Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms)
- 2009-07-16American Civil War Armies (1) : Confederate Troops (Men at Arms Series, 170)
- 2019-11-08The Armies of Agincourt (Men-at-Arms Series 113)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.