Posted on 2019-04-13, by Germany2020.
Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 291 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Develop a competency in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in this eight part video series covering these topics:
AI Overview. This first clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series introduces the topic of AI by defining AI, identifying the goals of AI, and providing AI use cases.
Intelligent Systems. This second clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series explains intelligent systems and the components of intelligent systems including reasoning, learning, problem solving, perception, and linguistic intelligence. The differences between human and machine learning are explored.
Agents and Environments. This third clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series covers agents and environments. The different categories of agents are discussed including human agents, robotic agents, and software agents. Learn how agents interact with environments through sensors and effectors. We explain the Ideal Rational Agent and the structure of Intelligent Agents. Learn all about Model Based Reflect Agents, Utility Based Agents, and Goal Based Agents. We also explain the Turing Test.
Popular Search Algorithms. This fourth clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series covers popular search algorithms including Brute Force, Informed (Heuristic), and Local search strategies. Important search concepts are also explained, including Problem Space, Problem Instance, Problem Space Graph, Depth of a Problem, Space Complexity, Time Complexity, Admissibility, Branching Factor, and Depth.
Expert Systems. This fifth clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series focuses on expert systems. The characteristics of expert systems are discussed including high performance, understandable, reliable, and highly responsive. Learn what expert systems can do along with their use cases. Knowledge Bases, Inference Engines, Forward Chaining, Backward Chaining, and the User Interface are all explained.
Robotics. This sixth clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series covers robots and robotics. Learn how robotics differs from AI and some important robotics terms including Legged Locomotion, Wheeled Locomotion, and Slip/Skid Locomotion. The applications of robotics are outlined as well.
AI Issues. This seventh clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series explores the issues within AI, including the threat to privacy, threat to human dignity, and threat to safety.
AI Game. This eighth clip in this Artificial Intelligence (AI) video series explores how to create a game in Java that incorporates AI. This will allow you to see AI in action and have fun playing the snake game as well!
- Ebooks list page : 40254
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2020-05-04Pytorch Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals By Jibin Mathew
- 2020-04-20PyTorch Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals by Jibin Mathew
- 2019-12-09Understanding Artificial Intelligence: Fundamentals, Use Cases and Methods for a Corporate AI Journey
- 2019-11-26Understanding Artificial Intelligence: Fundamentals, Use Cases and Methods for a Corporate AI Journey (Management for Professionals)
- 2019-07-06Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals [updated]
- 2019-05-15Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2019-04-11Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2019-04-10Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2019-01-24Learn Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2018-12-31Learn Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2018-12-24Learn Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2018-12-14Learn Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2018-12-10Learn Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- 2020-04-05Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- 2019-07-05Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Fundamentals
- 2019-04-23Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.