Posted on 2019-10-14, by Glorton.
English | ISBN: 3662597160 | 2020 | 279 pages | PDF | 6 MB
Everybody knows them. Smartphones that talk to us, wristwatches that record our health data, workflows that organize themselves automatically, cars, airplanes and drones that control themselves, traffic and energy systems with autonomous logistics or robots that explore distant planets are technical examples of a networked world of intelligent systems. Machine learning is dramatically changing our civilization. We rely more and more on efficient algorithms, because otherwise we will not be able to cope with the complexity of our civilizing infrastructure.
But how secure are AI algorithms? This challenge is taken up in the 2nd edition: Complex neural networks are fed and trained with huge amounts of data (big data). The number of necessary parameters explodes exponentially. Nobody knows exactly what is going on in these "black boxes". In machine learning we need more explainability and accountability of causes and effects in order to be able to decide ethical and legal questions of responsibility (e.g. in autonomous driving or medicine)! Besides causal learning, we also analyze procedures of tests and verification to get certified AI-programs.
Since its inception, AI research has been associated with great visions of the future of mankind. It is already a key technology that will decide the global competition of social systems. "Artificial Intelligence and Responsibility" is another central supplement to the 2nd edition: How should we secure our individual liberty rights in the AI world? This book is a plea for technology design: AI must prove itself as a service in society.
- Ebooks list page : 41544
- 2019-11-22Artificial intelligence - When do machines take over? (Technik im Fokus)
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Artificial Intelligence Foundations Thinking Machines
- 2019-03-23LINKEDIN LEARNING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOUNDATIONS THINKING MACHINES-BiFiSO
- 2019-03-03Linkedin - Artificial Intelligence Foundations Thinking Machines
- 2020-08-08Artificial Intelligence in Video Creation Certification (Updated 7 2020)
- 2020-05-30Artificial Intelligence Website Design Tools 2020
- 2020-05-30The Artificial Intelligence Conspiracy: How the World's Elites Plan to Replace EverybodyElse with Intelligent Machines
- 2020-05-07The Rise of Artificial Intelligence At Work in 2020 & Beyond
- 2020-05-06Artificial Intelligence Website Design Tools 2020
- 2020-04-28Cunning Machines Your Pocket Guide to the World of Artificial Intelligence Jame... - Removed
- 2020-04-19Udemy - Digital Voice Cloning using Artificial Intelligence in 2020
- 2020-04-10Artificial Intelligence in Music, Sound, Art and Design: 9th International Conference, EvoMUSART 2020, Held as Part of EvoStar 2020, Seville, Spain, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science (12103))
- 2020-03-31Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing 2020
- 2020-03-30Artificial Intelligence Music Creation & Remixing 2020 Udemy
- 2020-03-07Udemy - Tensorflow 2.0 Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (2020)
- 2020-03-05Artificial Intelligence In Digital Marketing 2020
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.