Posted on 2019-11-18, by predium.
Arturia Piano & Keyboards Collection 2019.11-V.R | 2.01 GB
A set of virtual synthesizers from the company Arturia:
ARP 2600 V3 v3.5.0 - it is really versatile tool for creating a sound that still has its place in contemporary music. The unique combination of semi-modular architecture and associated routing tool has become one of the most versatile synthesizer of the 1970s.
Buchla Easel V v1.5.0 - reincarnation sign tool that helped to determine the experimental modular synthesis West Coast direction at the beginning of the 70s. Our enhancements provide tools greatly enhanced capabilities for sound design and avant-garde music.
CMI V v1.5.0 - the reincarnation of the first commercially available digital seplernoy system in the history of music - sonic power behind many of the early megahit MTV-era. We even went to the extra mile and added new creative possibilities that were not available in those days.
80 CS-V3 v3.5.0 - virtual model can be all the same, he could do the original, but other than that has a modulation matrix and multi-layer Multi mode, greatly expand the potential of the instrument. As with all virtual instruments Arturia, in this model work "clean" oscillators (no aliasing), ie they have no internal "reflection" of frequencies from the upper limit of the range, which leads to the appearance of spurious audible tones.
CZ V v1.1.0 - simulates the Casio CZ-101 and CZ-1000 two iconic synthesizer behind many pop hits of the '80s. It adds a lot of new features that make it a tool for the ages
DX7 V v1.5.0 - In 1983, the DX7 has changed the world of music. Today DX7 V gives you the opportunity to change it again.
Nothing better to say about the '80s, as the sound of the DX7. Our authentic synthesizer gives you all the same FM-technology and sounds that give the instrument, which took revered place in the history of piano and modern music.
Jup-8 V3 v3.5.0 - Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer, perhaps to a lesser degree requires a special presentation. Immediately after the appearance on the music market in the early 80s, he gained recognition around the world and, despite his age, is still popular.
Matrix-12 V2 v2.5.0 - Times change, and now all the features of the original instrument moved Arturia engineers Virtual Matrix-12 V. And, according to the established tradition, they added some additional features that were not in the original.
Mini V3 v3.5.0 - tool is "extended", as is customary in the company Arturia, a copy of the well-known synthesizer Minimoog D.
Modular V3 v3.5.0 - This is a huge modular system showed that electronics can be musical, so it is a catalyst for each synthesizer, which we see today. We have revived uplifting modular synthesizer, which has dominated the music world since the 1960's.
Pigments v1.2.1 - Very powerful table-wave virtual analog synthesizer - it Pigments and it will change the way of making music. Conversion to the sound spark the imagination - the most important, exciting part of making music. Pigments makes this process a natural, intuitive and vivid.
Prophet V3 v3.5.0 - Virtual synthesizer Prophet V contains two filling tools: Prophet 5 and Prophet VS. For access to the individual screen interfaces are also prepared.
SEM V2 v2.5.0 - software emulation of one of the most famous brand synthesizer Oberheim, - SEM. The virtual model perfectly combines exactly reproduced with technology TAE warm musical tones with a full set of innovative features
Synclavier V v2.5.0 - Features sound generation virtual instrument is almost endless, but, of course, for their implementation need to do a great job. Some idea of the potential of the tool can be composed of factory presets, of which recorded a huge number, but they cover not the entire range of its capabilities. Some presets show is complex chain of samples, with a multi-faceted and long-term "scan" tone.
Synthi V v1.1.0 - Synthi V fully reflects the spirit of a unique analog synthesizer that appeared in the 70s in London, to inspire the developing world of electronic music, and has a new super abilities that inspire our world today, but your music will sound differently .
Year / Release Date: 11.2019
Website Developer: Arturia
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System Requirements: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz \ 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Ebooks list page : 41786
- 2019-12-12Arturia Piano & Keyboards Collection 2019.11
- 2019-11-19Arturia Piano & Keyboards Collection 2019.11
- 2019-11-19Arturia Piano & Keyboards Collection 2019.11 WiN
- 2019-11-11Arturia Piano & Keyboards Collection 2019.11
- 2019-05-25Arturia Piano & Keyboards Collection 2019.5
- 2019-08-20Instrumental Piano: Minor Collection (2019)
- 2020-01-16Arturia Keyboards & Piano Collection 2019.12
- 2019-12-15Arturia Keyboards & Piano Collection 2019.12
- 2020-01-16Arturia Synth Collection 2019.12 (x64)
- 2019-12-20Arturia Synths Collection 2019.12 x64
- 2019-12-15Arturia Synth Collection 2019.12 (x64)
- 2019-11-28Arturia Synth Collection 2019.11
- 2019-11-19Arturia Synths Collection 2019.11
- 2019-11-19Arturia Synth Collection 2019.11
- 2019-11-10Arturia Synth Collection 2019.11
- 2019-11-10Arturia Synths Collection 2019.11 WiN
- 2019-11-10Arturia Synth Collection 2019.11
- 2019-08-07Arturia Synths Collection 2019.7 WiN
- 2019-07-27Arturia Synth Collection 2019.7
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.