Posted on 2019-04-12, updated at 2019-04-14, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:91 | mp4, txt, pdf, vtt, html | 588 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Identify the main five communication styles in yourself and others.
Know your assertive rights.
Identify and manage ten main cognitive distortions.
Express your emotions in an assertive manner.
Say "No" to unreasonable requests assertively.
Use assertiveness techniques in personal and professional communication contexts.
Provide constructive feedback.
Deal with criticism assertively.
Identify and activate assertive nonverbal cues.
Learn the most effective style of communication and become more independent in your thinking, your emotions and your social interactions.
Start building the Independent You right now through Assertive Communication.
Learn how to guide your thinking in a way that boosts your confidence and self-esteem and that allows you to regulate your emotions better
Learn how to build healthier relationships
Communicate your opinions openly
Deal with criticism and conflict efficiently
Say NO and create time for the goals that truly matter to you
Regain the confidence in your inner power to create the future you want.
Assertive Communication is one of the top skills that people want to learn how to master, due to its extensive applications in both personal and professional contexts. Assertiveness is the key toward an authentic and independent life.
Thoughts, emotions and behaviors that rely on the assertive principles allow you to break free from toxic contexts and focus on your own significant goals.
Learn how to activate The Assertive Style of Communication and you will be able to approach personal and professional contexts in a confident, goal-oriented manner.
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to learn how to activate The Assertive Style of Communication in order to increase their cognitive, emotional and relational independence.
While considering the multi-dimensional aspect of Assertiveness, the course will simultaneously address thinking patterns, the understanding of how these patterns shape our emotions and ultimately, how to project these inner events into observable behaviors, such as verbal and non-verbal communication and the overall management of social relationships.
We will first take a look at what Assertiveness is, the reasons why you should learn this complex skill, its benefits and when to use it.
Then we will zoom in into each of the five communication styles, so that you will be able to identify them in yourself and others.
We will then address the Assertive Rights or Assertive Principles and that will mark the passage to the practical part of the course.
You will learn how to identify and eliminate the main cognitive distortions and how thoughts and emotions are linked in the assertive realm.
Then we will get to the really interesting part, the actual techniques and strategies of the Assertive Style of Communication.
You will learn how to communicate in a more authentic and confident manner, how to efficiently deal with criticism and conflict, how to provide constructive feedback and how to make sure that your verbal message matches the non-verbal one.
And then you�ll be ready to go. The foundation for the Independent you would have been laid and you will have the main skills to start creating the life you want.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who would like to learn how to activate The Assertive Style of Communication in order to increase their cognitive, emotional and relational independence.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 11min 57s
Bit rate: 788 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40245
- 2019-04-14Assertive Communication Build The Independent You
- 2012-01-01A Plan for Evaluating the District of Columbia's Public Schools: From Impressions to Evidence - Committee On The Independent Evaluation Of DC Public Schools, National Research Council
- 2011-12-21A Plan for Evaluating the District of Columbia's Public Schools: From Impressions to Evidence - Committee On The Independent Evaluation Of DC Public Schools, National Research Council
- 2011-12-13A Plan for Evaluating the District of Columbia's Public Schools: From Impressions to Evidence - Committee On The Independent Evaluation Of DC Public Schools, National Research Council
- 2011-09-16The Independent Guide to the Mac, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Embracing Your Father: How to Build the Relationship You've Always Wanted with Your Dad
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Lean Muscle Diet: A Customized Nutrition and Workout Plan Eat the Foods You Love to Build the Body You Want and Keep It for Life!
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Create Remarkable Success: Discover Your Strengths, Forge Your Own Path, and Build The Life You Want: Maximize Your Abilities
- 2014-06-10Practising Happiness: How Mindfulness Can Free You From Psychological Traps and Help You Build the Life You Want
- 2010-09-30Linda Nielsen - Embracing Your Father: How to Build the Relationship You Always Wanted with Your Dad
- 2019-01-30Building the 12 Foot Nesting Swampscott Dory Tender (All the information you need to build this b
- 2019-01-26Udemy - Soft Skills Change the Way You Build Rapport In 10 Days
- 2019-01-23Building the 12 Foot Nesting Swampscott Dory Tender (All the information you need to build this b...
- 2018-12-09Soft Skills Change the Way You Build Rapport In 10 Days
- 2018-12-01Soft Skills Change the Way You Build Rapport In 10 Days
- 2018-11-27Udemy - Soft Skills Change the Way You Build Rapport In 10 Days
- 2018-10-23Soft Skills Change the Way You Build Rapport witih In 10 Days
- 2018-10-19Soft Skills Change the Way You Build Rapport In 10 Days
- 2018-10-14What's Your Digital Business Model Six Questions to Help You Build the Next-Generation Enterprise
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.