Posted on 2020-08-02, updated at 2020-08-10, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 15 lectures (1h 39m) | Size: 1.83 GB
A Detailed Chen Style Tai Chi, a Gem revealed! Go Decoding the Essence of Tai Chi with David in this Amazing Journey
What you'll learn:
Chen Style Tai Chi New Frame Routine One 84 Postures
The Concept of Qi - inherent vital energy
A system of deep breathing exercises.
Self defense skills using Tai Chi
Apply Tai Chi into sweating workout.
To keep mental and physical fitness
To achieve mindfulness and relaxation
No, can be anyone without any basic
No gear or special equipment needed
There are 84 postures and around 2000 movements in New Frame Routine ( called 新架 Xin Jia). Each detailed movement contains its application in fighting, very similar to Karate style.
Go through such deeper topics are challenging but exciting for me! Tracing back to the original and know the reason and logic behind it! I may start a new courses to compare Chen Tai Chi style Lao Jia (Old Frame Routine), Chen Style Tai Chi New Frame Routine and Yang Style Tai Chi.
Let we continue our amazing journey to explore and decode the Essence of Tai Chi together!
Keep fit! Keep fun!
Chen Style Tai Chi New Frame Routine ( called 新架 Xin Jia), can traced back to Chen Fake or Ch'en Fa-k'e (陳發科; 1887-1957), a Chinese martial artist who taught Chen-style t'ai chi ch'uan. He was born and raised in Chen Family Village (Chenjiagou, 陳家溝) in Henan province. In 1928, Chen Fake moved to Beijing to teach his family's inheritance; Chen-style t'ai chi ch'uan. Chen Fake did not leave any written articles. In "Chen Style Taijiquan" , edited by Shen Jiazhen and Gu Liuxin, and was published by People's Sports Publishing House in December 1963, we can see illustrations based on Chen Fake'd posture photo.
Chen Zhaokui (陈照奎, 1928 - 1981) was the third son of Chen Fake. He trained many of the current Chen style t'ai chi ch'uan practitioners throughout China. His son, Chen Yu (陈俞, 1962 - ) is teaching Chen style around the world. His student Ma Hong (1927-December 22, 2013) who wrote "Chen Style Taijiquan Illustrations".
I keep Shen Jiazhen and Gu Liuxin's book "Chen Style Taijiquan" and Ma Hong's "Chen Style Taijiquan Illustrations" book for many years. "Chen Style Taijiquan" is great in theory and keep Chen Fake postures (in Er Lu) and Chen Zhaokui posture (in Yi Lu). Ma Hong's "Chen Style Taijiquan Illustrations" give the detailed documentation of New Frame Routine. I am determined to present this New Frame Routine ( called 新架 Xin Jia) in detail and explain in English.
Who this course is for
Who want learn Tai Chi to achieve Fitness
Who want Improve balance and flexibility
Who want Keep mental and physical fitness
Who want to experience the benefits of deep diaphragmatic breathing exercise
Who want to bring mind and awareness of our body
Who want Relieve stress and gain vitality
Who want learn effective of self defense
- Ebooks list page : 44210
- 2012-03-16Chen Style Taijiquan First Form - Ji Hong Tai Chi College
- 2012-03-12Wu Style Taijiquan - Traditional Form Ji Hong Tai Chi College
- 2020-03-15Tai Chi Chen Style
- 2020-03-13Tai Chi Chen Style
- 2020-03-12Tai Chi Chen Style
- 2020-03-05Tai Chi Chen Style For Beginner Strengthens Mind And Body
- 2020-01-29Tai Chi Chen Style 38 Form -to Sharp Mind & Physical Fitness
- 2020-01-28Tai Chi Chen Style 38 Form -to Sharp Mind & Physical Fitness
- 2020-01-20Tai Chi Chen Style for Beginner - Strengthens Mind and Body
- 2020-01-14Tai Chi Chen Style for Beginner - Strengthens Mind and Body
- 2018-09-25Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2018-06-15Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Jesse Tsao - Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2017-06-25Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2016-12-31Jesse Tsao - Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2016-12-18Jesse Tsao - Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2016-11-27Jesse Tsao - Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- 2016-11-19Traditional Tai Chi Eight Immortals Cane, Routine One
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.