Posted on 2018-09-12, by everest555.
Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update | 187.6 mb
Autodesk Inc., has released an update to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019. New and enhanced features in Civil 3D 2019 improve design to construction documentation workflows with enhanced efficiency for design, production, collaboration, and data exchange.
The following enhancements have been included in the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update:
Rail Ribbon Tab
- Railway-specific tools are available on the new Rail ribbon tab.
Rail Subassembly Content
- New rail-specific subassemblies. All are available from the New Rail tab on the Autodesk Civil 3D Subassemblies tool palette. To install the New Rail tab, click Rail tab > Content panel > Subassemblies.
Rail Offset Alignment Cant Support
. Create offset alignments from a Rail alignment.
. Calculate cant on the offset alignments.
Profile - Floating Tangent by Fixed Grade
- Create a floating vertical tangent that is defined by a fixed grade. Available on the Profile Layout Tools toolbar.
Best Fit Enhancements
- Alignments with non-clothoid spiral types.
- Profile Draw Options:
. Always above EG
. Allow above and below EG
Referencing Sample Lines Across Drawings
- Data shortcut support for sample line groups. You can create a shortcut to a sample line group, and then create a reference to the full group or a subset of the group.
Rehab Report Enhancements
- New sample rehab report formats that include material leveling area.
Pipe Network Structures with Multiple Connection Points
- Users can snap a pipe to a pipe connection point on a structure. The pipe will stay connected when moving or rotating the structure.
- During layout, pipes will snap to either the structure:
. Insertion point
. Default connection point
. Nearest connection point
- LandXML Import/Export now support:
. Rail alignments with cant calculations
. Surface breaklines (as either feature lines or 3D polylines)
. Property data on surfaces and breaklines
Publishing an Autodesk Civil 3D Surface for Consumption in Revit
- Publish one or more Autodesk Civil 3D TIN surfaces to Autodesk BIM 360 Document Management so that a Autodesk Revit user can link to it.
Best Fit Enhancements
. Property set support for Autodesk AutoCAD objects (including solids exported from corridors).
. Geolocation support in derivative data.
The following issues have been resolved in the Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update:
- An issue where curves are spirals are not imported as expected from InfraWorks has been resolved.
- There is now a Rate of Change of Cross Slope (%) value that can be set in the Superelevation Options.
- When exporting an alignment containing an arc to IMX format, the arc now imports into InfraWorks as expected.
- Using API to explode COGO points now works as expected.
- The ability to add a sample line to a referenced sample line group has been removed.
- The ability to edit the geometry of a sample line in a referenced sample line group has been removed.
- Sample line groups no longer display a broken reference icon when reopening the drawing.
- When promoting a parent alignment, the associated referenced sample line group will now be promoted as expected.
- After deleting a section view, the sampled sources are no longer missing from the Section Display Option tab.
- After deleting an alignment data shortcut, the associated sample line group data shortcut is now removed.
- An issue with the display of sampled objects when creating a single section view has been resolved.
- Performance when setting the working folder to a project with a large number of data shortcuts has been improved.
- An issue that caused an unexpected notification of an out of date view frame group has been resolved.
- An issue that caused Autodesk Civil 3D to close unexpectedly when cutting and pasting an alignment that is a data shortcut has been resolved.
- An issue that caused and unexpected notification of an out-of-date pipe network has been resolved.
- An unlocalized string of text displayed in the Manage Referenced Settings dialog box has been resolved.
- An issue where it was not possible to create references to additional sample lines in a previously referenced sample line group has been resolved.
Pipe Networks and Pressure Networks
- An issue where pipes were sized incorrectly when imported from InfraWorks has been resolved.
- An issue with importing a STM file that resulted in an incorrect sump depth in structures has been resolved.
- An issue where some pipe network structures display improperly in profile view has been resolved.
- The centerline of a pipe network is now retained after using the explode command.
- An issue that caused Autodesk Civil 3D to close unexpectedly when using the Export to DWG command in some drawings that contained a pipe network has been resolved.
- Additional display options for the display of block references have been added to Profile view.
- Pipes with flared end sections that are displayed as a boundary now display as expected in profile view.
- Horizontal geometry labels now display tangent labels as expected.
- When referencing a template that contains pipe rules, the rules will no longer automatically be applied to existing pipe networks in the drawing.
- The stability of the Export Project Summary report has been improved.
- An issue that caused an unexpected error when using the shared view command when Autodesk Civil 3D is side by side with Autodesk AutoCAD has been resolved.
- When exploding a surface, the surface boundary is now a closed 3D polyline.
- An issue that cause a drawing in Autodesk Vault to be renamed when checked in has been resolved.
- An issue that caused a duplicate profile to be created under an alignment has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented creating a reference to a corridor in some cases has been resolved.
- An issue where the Autodesk AutoCAD drawing check-in dialog box is displayed instead of the Autodesk Civil 3D check-in dialog box when using the command from the ribbon has been resolved.
- An issue that caused Autodesk Civil 3D to close unexpectedly when starting a new drawing from the Autodesk Vault ribbon has been resolved.
- There is a known issue where the Publish Surfaces command fails to upload the published surface to BIM 360. This happens when the source surface uses a render material that is external to the source drawing. To resolve this issue, either:
. Use a render material that is contained in the source drawing (ByLayer and ByBlock work), or
. Add the render material to the source drawing.
About Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D. Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D software is a civil engineering design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows on a variety of civil infrastructure project types, including roads and highways, land development, rail, airports, and water. AutoCAD Civil 3D helps civil infrastructure professionals improve project delivery, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to project changes, all within the familiar AutoCAD environment. Additionally, users can help streamline time-consuming tasks such as intersections, roundabout and corridor design, parcel layout, pipes and grading with specific tools and customisable design standards.
Main features include:
- Task-based tools to manage GIS data and aggregate GIS data with design data.
- Create plans, profiles, and cross-sections for roads, land development, and other civil designs.
- Consistent project standards with drawings organised in a project-based structure.
- Access spatial data stored in files, databases and web services.
- Standard data schema, automated business workflows, and report templates for Electric North America, Electric Europe, Water, Wastewater, Gas industry.
- Intelligent civil objects that interact to create interconnected designs along with configurable styles that enable Civil 3D to automatically conform to nearly any graphical standards.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
Version: 2019.1 Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019
Size: 187.6 mb
- Ebooks list page : 37126
- 2019-01-08Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update
- 2019-01-05Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update (11 12)
- 2018-12-21Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update
- 2018-12-09Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 Update
- 2018-08-29Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update
- 2018-08-21Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update
- 2018-08-17Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.1 Update
- 2019-07-20Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019.3 (Update only)
- 2019-07-20: Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019.3 Update
- 2019-07-20Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019.3 (Update only) - Removed
- 2019-01-11Autodesk Civil 3D 2019.2 (build 13.0.1175.0.) Update
- 2018-12-19Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019.2 (Update only)
- 2019-10-22Autodesk ReCap Pro 2019.5 Update Only (x64)
- 2019-06-06Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2019.4 Update Only (x64)
- 2019-02-05Autodesk Alias Studio 2019.3 Update Only (x64)
- 2019-01-30Autodesk Alias Studio 2019.3 Update Only (x64)
- 2018-12-18Autodesk 3ds Max 2019.3 Update
- 2018-12-13Autodesk Alias Products 2019.2 Update
- 2018-12-13Autodesk 3ds Max 2019.3 (Update only)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.