Posted on 2019-03-15, updated at 2019-03-25, by BaDshaH786.
File Size: 545/551 MB
Whether your requirement is transferring thousands of files securely, compiling month-end reports, or extracting data from a homegrown application, Automate robots will streamline your workload so you can focus on the strategic activities where you add the most value. In just a few minutes of dragging and dropping, you can configure a robot to follow all the steps in the process that you would follow. You don't even have to schedule the robot for the same time every day-your robotic process can be triggered by an event such as a file arrival.
Ease of Use
Automate's award-winning, easy-to-use configuration allows you to create powerful tasks by simply selecting an action and updating the values to configure a robot to complete the steps you manually perform. Powerful robots are configured in minutes, offsetting hours of manual work. Over 600 plain-English building blocks are available You can easily search, filter, and sort to help you find the desired automation activity.
Sophisticated Process Design
Comprehensive, yet easy to use. Centrally manage scheduling for all of your robots from basic time-based schedules to holiday schedule management and even triggering.
Event Driven Task Triggering
Not everything happens on a schedule. Triggers are Automate's responsive solution for automation. Triggers watch for system or network events and launch a task in response.
Automate interacts with browsers at the graphical interface level, just like you, and can do almost anything you can do on a website, like click on links, select from a menu, or type into a text box.
Automate creates, deletes, and modifies Microsoft Exchange objects like appointments, tasks, contacts, and email. Can monitor an Exchange mailbox for emails matching complex filter criteria.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Automate a wide range of entity data management activities within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software, including creation, deletion, updating, query, retrieval, storage, and reporting of all customer, product, and order data.
Amazon Web Services
Automate your cloud infrastructure. Automate provides an on-demand cloud IT infrastructure to companies of all sizes and supports the five main components of AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, SimpleDB, and SQS.
SNMP is the internet standard protocol developed to manage nodes (servers, workstations, routers, switches, hubs, etc.) on an IP network. Automate launches a task when an SNMP trap is received. You can specify filters to watch for particular traps.
Microsoft Windows Azure
Take advantage of fully enabled cloud storage automation via Microsoft's Azure Storage Services; Native activities to create, list, update, and delete Binary Large Objects (BLOB), Table Services, and Queue Services.
Native Terminal Emulation
Allows direct automation of your legacy systems over SSH, Telnet, or COM port by supporting terminal emulation standards such as TTY, VT100, VT220, VT320, TN3280, TN5250, and ANSI natively.
Active Directory actions provide the capability to create, modify, and remove Active Directory objects, groups, or users.
Automate task execution can occur on separate workstations across the enterprise. Deployed tasks to Runtime/Agent licenses (sold separately) for remote execution. This offers an extremely cost-effective means of automating multiple machines.
Automate has the capability to automate MSMQ operations, including the ability to send, retrieve, clear, or wait for MSMQ messages as well as the capability to create or delete a message queue.
SharePoint is a powerful business collaboration platform. Automate's prebuilt SharePoint activities and drag-and-drop interface automate the management and administration of SharePoint users, sites, libraries, and lists.
Automate supports the full suite of virtualization software including ESX, ESXi, Workstation, and Player. This provides the ability to clone systems, manage snapshots, and interact directly with a Guest OS.
Automate the management and control of PowerShell processing on local or remote machines via embedded or existing PS1 scripts.
Automate WMI queries to monitor and control managed resources on a local or remote computer, improving manageability of computers in a networked environment.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 39781
- 2019-05-15Automate Enterprise 184.108.40.206
- 2019-03-28Automate Enterprise v220.127.116.11
- 2019-03-25Automate Enterprise 18.104.22.168
- 2019-03-18Automate Enterprise 22.214.171.124
- 2019-10-29Automate Premium / Enterprise 126.96.36.199
- 2019-09-30Automate Premium Enterprise 188.8.131.521
- 2019-09-28Automate Premium Enterprise 184.108.40.2061
- 2019-09-28Automate Premium - Enterprise 220.127.116.111 x86-x64
- 2019-09-28Automate Premium / Enterprise 18.104.22.1681
- 2019-07-18&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read Microsoft .NET - Architecting Applications for the Enterprise (2nd Edition) (Developer Reference) by Dino Esposito Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2019-05-15Automate Premium / Enterprise 22.214.171.124
- 2019-03-15Automate Premium Enterprise 126.96.36.199
- 2019-03-12Automate Premium Enterprise 188.8.131.52
- 2018-08-17Hands-On Enterprise Automation with Python Automate common administrative and security tasks with Python
- 2018-06-03Automate Premium Enterprise 184.108.40.206
- 2018-05-25Automate Premium / Enterprise 220.127.116.11
- 2018-04-25Automate Premium / Enterprise 18.104.22.168
- 2018-01-16Automate Premium / Enterprise 22.214.171.124
- 2016-12-31Network Automation AutoMate BPA Server Enterprise 10.7.0.3 (x86x64)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.