Posted on 2018-09-12, by voska89.
Automobile Engineering : Setting up the Manufacturing Plant
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 1 hours | Size: 521 MB
From Automotive Plant design to its Process design learn from an Industry Expert.
What Will I Learn?
How an Automobile Mfg Plant is designed
Capacity Planning of the Plant
What is a Plant Layout and its significance
Planning the Process for Automobile Manufacturing
What are the different teams and how do they work together
A vehicle is designed by a Designer and it is assembled by Non Technical persons on the manufacturing plant.
# One of its kind course on Udemy !!
This is a Practical course on Automobile Manufacturing Plant Design & Setup.
Key Learning / Outcome
1. How an Automobile Mfg Plant is designed
2. Capacity Planning of the Plant
3. What are the different teams and how do they work together
4. What is a Plant Layout and its significance
5. Planning the Process for Automobile Manufacturing
From Designing to Assembling the car on production line is not a simple journey. It requires Setting up of such a facility where any body can manufacture such a sophisticated machine.
The real Engineering is to simplify complicated things.
Who is the target audience?
Professionals working in Automobile field
Professionals working in Project Management & Planning
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37130
- 2018-11-16Automobile Engineering Setting up the Manufacturing Plant
- 2011-08-16Engineering Challenges to the Long-Term Operation of the International Space Station (Compass series)
- 2011-08-19Educating the Engineer of 2020: Adapting Engineering Education to the New Century
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Re-Engineering the Manufacturing System: Applying the Theory of Constraints
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Lithium-ion Battery Materials and Engineering: Current Topics and Problems from the Manufacturing Perspective (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2013-12-27Robert E. Stein - Re-Engineering the Manufacturing System: Applying the Theory of Constraints (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing) [PDF, EPUB]
- 2012-02-01Educating the Engineer of 2020: Adapting Engineering Education to the New Century - Committee On Engineering Education
- 2011-09-02Knowledge-Based Software Engineering: Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Knowledge-Based Software Engineering - Removed
- 2011-07-07Re-Engineering the Manufacturing System: Applying the Theory of Constraints (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing)
- 2011-01-25Re-Engineering the Manufacturing System: Applying the Theory of Constraints
- 2010-12-28Make It! The Engineering Manufacturing Solution (Engineering the Manufacturing Solution)
- 2010-12-24Make It! The Engineering Manufacturing Solution: Engineering the manufacturing solution (Repost)
- 2009-03-26[request]The Growing Plant Cell Wall
- 2008-12-06Make It! The Engineering Manufacturing Solution: Engineering the manufacturing solution
- 2019-01-30Industrial Policy for the Manufacturing Revolution Perspectives on Digital Globalisation
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight SELECTING AND SETTING UP THE RIGHT ARUBA SWITCH TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight SELECTING AND SETTING UP THE RIGHT ARUBA SWITCH JGTiSO
- 2019-01-24Information Technologies in Environmental Engineering Proceedings of the 4th International ICSC Symp
- 2019-01-15Handbook of Research on Green Engineering Techniques for Modern Manufacturing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.