Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
2016 | ISBN: 1614291195 | English | Author(s): Koshin Paley Ellison | EPUB | 10 MB
This book isn't about dying. It's about life and what life has to teach us. It's about caring and what giving care really means.
In Awake at the Bedside, pioneers of palliative and end-of-life care as well as doctors, chaplains, caregivers and even poets offer wisdom that will challenge, uplift, comfort-and change the way we think about death.
Equal parts instruction manual and spiritual testimony, it includes specific instructions and personal accounts to inspire, counsel, and teach. An indispensable resource for anyone involved in hospice work or caregiving of any kind.
Contributors include Anyen Rinpoche, Coleman Barks, Craig D. Blinderman, Bhikkhu Bodhi, Joshua Bright, Ira Byock, Robert Chodo Campbell, Rafael Campo, Ajahn Chah, Ram Dass, Kirsten DeLeo, Issan Dorsey, Mark Doty, Norman Fischer, Nick Flynn, Gil Fronsdal, Joseph Goldstein, Shodo Harada Roshi, Tony Hoagland, Marie Howe, Fernando Kawai, Michael Kearney, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Stanley Kunitz, Stephen and Ondrea Levine, Judy Lief, Betsy MacGregor, Diane E. Meier, W. S. Merwin, Naomi Shihab Nye, Frank Ostaseski, Rachel Naomi Remen, Larry Rosenberg, Rumi, Cicely Saunders, Senryu, Jason Shinder, Derek Walcott, Radhule B. Weininger.
- Ebooks list page : 40872
- 2019-12-18Ventilatory Support and Oxygen Therapy in Elder, Palliative and End-of-Life Care Patients - Removed
- 2019-03-23Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2017-12-13[PDF] When Professionals Weep: Emotional and Countertransference Responses in Palliative and End-of-Life Care (Series in Death, Dying, and Bereavement)
- 2013-08-24Palliative and End of Life Care for Children and Young People: Home, Hospice, Hospital
- 2013-08-10Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- 2011-12-16When Children Die: Improving Palliative and End-Of-Life Care for Children and Their Families - National Academy Of Sciences
- 2011-12-10When Children Die: Improving Palliative and End-Of-Life Care for Children and Their Families - National Academy Of Sciences
- 2011-11-06When Children Die: Improving Palliative and End-Of-Life Care for Children and Their Families
- 2019-01-15Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse A Concise Guide to End-of-Life Care
- 2019-01-10Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse A Concise Guide to End-of-Life Care
- 2018-12-25Fast Facts for the Hospice Nurse A Concise Guide to End-of-Life Care
- 2017-03-11The Buddha's Teachings on Social and Communal Harmony An Anthology of Discourses from the Pali C... - Removed
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2020-09-14Anxiety & Phobia Crushed: The Summarized Approach to Combat Anxiety and Regain your Life (Audiobook)
- 2020-09-14In the FLO: Unlock Your Hormonal Advantage and Revolutionize Your Life [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-02The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care
- 2020-06-26Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder - Removed
- 2020-04-24The Inner Life of the Dying Person (End-of-Life Care: A Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.