Posted on 2019-09-11, by everest555.
Basics of Trigonometry and its Applications| Math | Geometry
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 522 MB
Duration: 2 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
A beginners guide for Trigonometry
What you'll learn
So we have designed this best selling course which will give a broad idea on various trigonometric ratios and it's calculations.
-What you will learn?
What you'll learn
They will learn about Trigonometric ratios, Basic Trigonometric Identities, Properties of Complementary angles and Applications of Trigonometry through some problem solving sessions.
Basic knowledge about the properties of Triangles and an interest to learn the subject is required.
Trigonometry is the branch of mathematics which deals with the study of lengths of sides and angles of a triangle.
So we have designed this best selling course which will give a broad idea on various trigonometric ratios and it's calculations.This course is designed in a very easy to understand and logical format.
This is a complete course containing several video lectures for concept explanation, Quiz videos to test our knowledge and assessment tools to test our understanding by solving some problems
-What you will learn?
By the end of our short yet detailed sessions, you will have an understanding of:
1) Introduction and Trigonometric ratio
2) Trigonometry ratios of complementary angles
3) Trick to remember Trigonometric values
4) Trigonometric ratio - value table (derivation)
5) Trigonometric Identities
6) Application of Trigonometry
7) Trigonometry Problem solving
8) How to use clinometer - Activity
9) How to make a clinometer - Activity
10) Sample Question - 1
11) Sample Question - 2
12) Amazing trick to understand Trigonometry formulae
13) Quiz video to test the knowledge
-Who can take this course?
It can be taken by all students who have trigonometry as a part of their curriculum.
It will also benefit teachers who wishes to improve their teaching skills and make learning fun for their students.
-Benefits of taking this Course:
At the end of the course you will not only be thorough with the subject knowledge but will also be able to solve various problems related to the topic and ultimately score well with the help of:
Explanatory videos ensures complete concept understanding.
Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge.
In short it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student's needs.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to explore Trigonometry.
School Students and Teachers can take this course.
- Ebooks list page : 41334
- 2019-07-08Basics of Trigonometry and its Applications | Math | Geometry
- 2019-07-08Basics of Trigonometry and its Applications Math Geometry
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2011-03-15The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Repost)
- 2010-07-29The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups
- 2019-07-02Analysis and Geometry in Control Theory and its Applications
- 2019-01-24Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications), 3rd Edition
- 2018-12-04Information Geometry and Its Applications On the Occasion of Shun-ichi Amari's 80th Birthday, IGAIA ...
- 2018-07-18Analysis and Geometry in Control Theory and its Applications
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Geometry and Algebra of Multidimensional Three-Webs (Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Geometry, Topology and Quantization (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 386)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Geometry and Its Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Differential Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry, Second Edition (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Lie Sphere Geometry (IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Geometry and its Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Geometry of Sporadic Groups: Volume 2, Representations and Amalgams (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.