Author: Ibram X. Kendi
Posted on 2020-08-29, by temrick.
Reflect on your understanding of race and discover ways to work toward an antiracist future with this guided journal from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of How to Be an Antiracist and Stamped from the Beginning.
Antiracism is not a destination but a journey--one that takes deliberate, consistent work. Ibram X. Kendi's concept of antiracism has reenergized and reshaped the conversation about racial justice in America and pointed us toward new ways of thinking about ourselves and our society. Whether or not you've read How to Be an Antiracist, this journal offers the opportunity to reflect on your personal commitment to antiracism. Be Antiracist is both a confessional and a log of your journey toward a more equitable and just society.
Be Antiracist helps you reflect on topics such as body, power, class, gender, and policy, as well as specific questions like, "Who or what scares you the most when you think about race?" and "How can we go about disconnecting Blackness from criminality?" and "What constitutes an American to you?" Kendi's multipronged approach to self-reflection will challenge you to make change in yourself and your community, and contribute to an antiracist future.
- Ebooks list page : 44454
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-05-21The Middle East: The Impact of Generational Change (The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies)
- 2019-12-14My Pocket Gratitude: Anytime Exercises for Awareness, Appreciation, and Joy
- 2019-12-12My Pocket Gratitude Anytime Exercises for Awareness, Appreciation, and Joy (My Pocket) - Removed
- 2018-08-29Introduction to Critical Reflection and Action for Teacher Researchers
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- 2013-11-29Enriching Esol Pedagogy: Readings and Activities for Engagement, Reflection, and Inquiry
- 2013-08-11Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-10Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- 2009-10-02Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Future Search: Getting the Whole System in the Room for Vision, Commitment, and Action
- 2013-08-07Future Search: Getting the Whole System in the Room for Vision, Commitment, and Action
- 2009-09-08Reflection and Action: Essays on the Bildungsroman
- 2012-09-25Communicate with Confidence: Increase Your Credibility (Made for Success Collection) (Audiobook)
- 2012-02-26High Self-Esteem and Unshakable Confidence: The Science of Feeling Great! (Made for Success Collection) - Bob Proctor
- 2011-10-28M-Government: Mobile Technologies for Responsive Governments and Connected Societies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.