Posted on 2018-08-20, updated at 2019-01-05, by everest555.
Become a Full Stack Developer with Spring, AWS and Stripe
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 10 Hours | Lec: 60 | 2.23 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to create a website from scratch with Spring Boot, AWS and Stripe
By the end of this course, students will have created a website skeleton that can be used times and again to sell ideas quickly. All they'll have to do is to add the actual content they want to sell.
We'll start by introducing all required technologies, we will be looking at Git and the various Git workflows, how to set up your Java IDE and then we'll look at the overall architecture and how to structure our project so that its easily maintainable and deployable to both development and production environments.
We'll create the public part of our website and we'll then secure sensitive content through Spring Security.
We'll create the domain Model to represent our customers and we'll use Spring Data JPA, H2 (for development) and MySQL (for production) to persist our customer data. We will be using Amazon S3 to store customer's profile images.
We'll then look at how to integrate email functionality in our website through Spring Boot Email.
We'll then look at how to integrate credit card processing through Stripe.
Finally we will introduce AWS and the services that we will be using in this course, such as EC2, S3, VPCs, Regions, Availability Zones, Route53, Virtual Private Clouds and then how to deploy our application to the AWS Cloud so that it's highly available and highly scalable.
We'll conclude the course by considering how to leverage the web skeleton that we've put together in this course and next steps to further student's knowledge.
This course is not only about content. There will be extensive coverage of best practices and patterns, automated testing, deployment configuration and configuration management with Ansible.
Buy Premium Account For Download With Full Speed
- Ebooks list page : 36993
- 2019-01-05Become a Full Stack Developer with Spring, AWS and Stripe
- 2018-10-05Become a Full Stack Developer with Spring, AWS and Stripe
- 2018-08-29Become a Full Stack Developer with Spring, AWS and Stripe
- 2019-02-17Lynda Building a Full-Stack App with Angular 2and and Spring Boot-XQZT
- 2018-09-17Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2.0 and React
- 2018-07-29Hands-On Full Stack Development with Spring Boot 2.0 and React
- 2017-05-12Lynda - Building a Full-Stack App with Angular 2 and Spring Boot
- 2018-10-07Hands-On Full Stack Development with Angular 5 and Firebase
- 2018-08-28Hands-on Full Stack Development with Angular 5 and Firebase
- 2017-07-26Building A Simple Full Stack App With Angular 2 And Node Js
- 2017-06-29Lynda Building A Simple Full Stack App With Angular 2 And Node Js
- 2017-05-25Lynda - Building a Simple Full-Stack App with Angular 2 and Node.js
- 2017-05-19Lynda - Building a Simple Full-Stack App with Angular 2 and Node.js
- 2017-05-19Building a Simple Full Stack App with Angular 2 and Node js
- 2019-03-09Go Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular 7
- 2019-02-15Go Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular 7
- 2019-02-03Go Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular 7
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight BECOME A FULL STACK NET DEVELOPER - Removed
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight BECOME A FULL STACK NET DEVELOPER ARCHITECTURE AND TESTING - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.