Posted on 2013-04-21. By anonymous.
Robert Chin - Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
Published: 2012-04-04 | ISBN: 1430240350 | PDF | 400 pages | 38 MB
The Unreal UDK features Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine 3, used to create bestselling games such as Infinity Blade for iOS, and popular console games like Borderlands and Bioshock. Now, you can build your own Unreal game for the iOS platform.
Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development covers using the Unreal UDK game creation system to create 3D games for the iOS platform, which includes the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Specifically, this book covers:
UnrealScript programming language, going beyond the limitations of the visual Kismet scripting language
The Unreal UDK code framework, basic UDK tools and other UDK items needed to build a game
Various author-created game frameworks are presented and are used to illustrate the UnrealScript programming language and user input methods specific to the iOS mobile platform
What youâ€™ll learn
What the UnrealScript programming language is and does
The basic Unreal UDK base code framework
What the basic Unreal tools used to make a game
What the key parts of the Unreal engine such as the physics engine
How to do the fundamentals of 3D games programming, including basic 3D math
What are the the basic frameworks of many different types of games
How to use the provided source code to build your own games using the frameworks as a reference
Who this book is for
Game programmers, both professional and hobbyists, interested in developing 3D games for the iOS platform using the Unreal UDK. Additionally, students using the Unreal UDK in their coursework. Finally, game designers who are not experienced programmers but are interested in learning enough about UnrealScript and the Unreal UDK to make small changes to game code created by contracted programmers (For example: changing code to increase the health of a player or change the message displayed when a player dies).
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 21935
- 2013-01-06Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development (repost)
- 2012-12-15Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development (Repost)
- 2019-07-28Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2013-12-23Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2013-12-02Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2013-05-07Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2012-08-07Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development (Beginning Apress)
- 2012-05-20Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2012-05-07Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2012-05-02Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2012-05-01Beginning iOS 3D Unreal Games Development
- 2013-12-17Beginning iOS 6 Games Development [Repost]
- 2014-04-08Beginning Android 4 Games Development (Repost)
- 2014-01-03Beginning iPhone Games Development [Repost]
- 2012-12-19Beginning Android 4 Games Development (repost)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Beginning iOS Cloud and Database Development
- 2014-04-03Beginning iOS Cloud and Database Development: Build Data-Driven Cloud Apps for iOS
- 2014-02-28Learn Blackberry Games Development [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.