Posted on 2018-07-13, by nokia241186.
Patricia J. Robinson, Jeffrey T. Reiter, "Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care: A Guide to Integrating Services"
2015 | pages: 354 | ISBN: 3319139533 | PDF | 12,6 mb
"In this 2nd edition, Robinson and Reiter give us an updated blueprint for full integration of behavioral health and primary care in practice. They review the compelling rationale, but their real contribution is telling us exactly HOW to think about it and how to do it. This latest book is a must for anyone interested in population health and the nuts and bolts of full integration through using the Primary Care Behavioral Health Consultation model."
Susan H McDaniel Ph.D., 2016
President, American Psychological Association
Professor, University of Rochester Medical Center
The best-selling guide to integrating behavioral health services into primary care is now updated, expanded and better than ever!
Integration is exploding in growth, and it is moving inexorably toward the model outlined here. To keep pace, this revised text is a must for primary care clinicians and administrators. It is also essential reading for graduate classes in a variety of disciplines, including social work, psychology, and medicine.
This updated edition includes:
Â· A refined presentation of the Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) model
Â· The latest terms, trends and innovations in primary care
Â· Comprehensive strategies and resource lists for hiring and training new Behavioral Health Consultants (BHC)
Â· Step-by-step guidance for implementing the PCBH model
Â· A plethora of evolved practice tools, including new Core Competency Tools for BHCs and primary care providers
Â· Sample interventions for behaviorally influenced problems
Â· The use of "Third Wave" behavior therapies in primary care
Â· Detailed program evaluation instructions and tools
Â· The latest on financing integrated care
Â· An entire chapter on understanding and addressing the prescription drug abuse epidemic
Â· Experienced guidance on ethical issues in the PCBH model
Â· Improved patient education handouts
With all of the changes in health care, the potential for the Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) model to improve primary care?and the health of the population?is greater than ever.
This book should be the first read for anyone interested in realizing the potential of integration.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36669
- 2020-06-06Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care: A Guide to Integrating Services Ed 2
- 2018-06-05Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care A Guide to Integrating Services - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care: A Guide to Integrating Services (2nd edition)
- 2011-06-15Behavioral consultation and primary care: A guide to integrating services
- 2009-08-28Behavioral Consultation and Primary Care: A Guide to Integrating Services
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Integrated Early Childhood Behavioral Health in Primary Care: A Guide to Implementation and Evaluation
- 2020-02-07Mental Disorders in Primary Care: A Guide To Their Evaluation And Management, 1St Ed.
- 2019-12-03Person Centered Approach to Recovery in Medicine: Insights from Psychosomatic Medicine and Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (Integrating Psychiatry and Primary Care)
- 2019-08-24Mental Disorders in Primary Care A Guide To Their Evaluation And Management
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Genetics and Primary Care: An Introductory Guide
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Mental Disorders in Primary Care: A Guide to Their Evaluation and Management, 1st Ed.
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Enhancing Behavioral Health in Latino Populations: Reducing Disparities Through Integrated Behavioral and Primary Care - Removed
- 2014-01-27Urological Men's Health: A Guide for Urologists and Primary Care Physicians
- 2014-01-25Urological Men's Health: A Guide for Urologists and Primary Care Physicians [Repost]
- 2013-10-24Urological Mens Health: A Guide for Urologists and Primary Care Physicians
- 2013-10-22Urological Men's Health: A Guide for Urologists and Primary Care Physicians
- 2011-12-08Primary Care Otolaryngology, 3rd Edition
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2011-11-17Managing Long-term Conditions and Chronic Illness in Primary Care: A Guide to Good Practice - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.