Posted on 2020-05-18, by books_lover.
This book is a collection of important contributions by Japanese researchers and their coauthors to present current advances in behavioral economics and finance, particularly in relation to decision making and human well-being. The topics covered in this volume include decision making under the conditions of inter-temporal choices, risk and social relations, happiness and the neuro-scientific/biological basis of behavior. The book includes works of research, both theoretical and empirical, on time discounting, time preferences, risk aversion, altruism, social status, happiness, addiction, limited attention and health and financial investments. The authors of the chapters add supplementary discussions to survey more recent advances on related topics or to provide detailed information that were abbreviated in the original publications. The addenda will enable readers to deepen their understanding of decision making and human well-being.
- Ebooks list page : 43640
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Behavioral Economics of Preferences, Choices, and Happiness
- 2014-03-31Behavioral Economics – When Psychology and Economics Collide (WEB-Rip)
- 2012-01-15Exotic Preferences: Behavioral Economics and Human Motivation - George Loewenstein
- 2011-05-18Exotic Preferences: Behavioral Economics and Human Motivation
- 2009-02-06Exotic Preferences: Behavioral Economics and Human Motivation
- 2020-06-30Udemy - Behavioral Economics and Neuromarketing
- 2020-06-30Behavioral Economics and Neuromarketing (Update)
- 2020-06-26Designing for Behavior Change Applying Psychology and Behavioral Economics, 2nd Ed...
- 2020-06-20Quality of Life in Cities: Equity, Sustainable Development and Happiness from a Policy Perspective (Routledge Advances in Regional Economics, Science and Policy)
- 2020-06-02Finance and the Behavioral Prospect: Risk, Exuberance, and Abnormal Markets (Quantitative Perspectives on Behavioral Economics and Finance)
- 2020-05-20Fundamentals of NeuroIS: Information Systems and the Brain (Studies in Neuroscience, Psychology and Behavioral Economics)
- 2020-05-05Postmodern Portfolio Theory: Navigating Abnormal Markets and Investor Behavior (Quantitative Perspectives on Behavioral Economics and Finance)
- 2020-03-23TTC Video - Behavioral Economics When Psychology and Economics Collide [720p]
- 2020-01-24Human Agency and Behavioral Economics: Nudging Fast and Slow (Palgrave Advances in Behavioral Economics)
- 2019-12-20Digital Phenotyping and Mobile Sensing: New Developments in Psychoinformatics (Studies in Neuroscience, Psychology and Behavioral Economics)
- 2019-12-05Solutions to Financial Economics: Exercises on Classical and Behavioral Finance (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2019-12-04Behavioral Economics and Psychology in Marketing Complete course
- 2019-11-22Eye Movement Research: An Introduction to its Scientific Foundations and Applications (Studies in Neuroscience, Psychology and Behavioral Economics)
- 2019-08-23Designing for Behavior Change: Applying Psychology and Behavioral Economics (EPUB)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.