Posted on 2019-02-12, updated at 2019-02-26, by BaDshaH786.
x64 | Language:English | File Size: 1.08 GB
AutoPIPE Vessel provides you with cost-effective and accurate design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, and air coolers. Reduce mistakes and time consuming manual revisions. Ensure greater efficiency with your supply chain and improved collaboration with engineering companies. Increase your efficiency through fully automatic vessel design optimization under all installation and operating conditions. Increase productivity and provide accurate design for the safe operation of vessels under all loading conditions for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, and air coolers. Achieve compliance with regional and global standards, including pressure vessel design codes from the past 10 years and regional wind, seismic, wave, and blast-loading codes. Improve flexibility for re-rating and revamping existing vessels. You can design for both brownfield and greenfield projects, and shorten design time and rework by eliminating guesswork. Ensure confidence in vessel design and improve your competitiveness through higher design quality.
-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or higher (with Service Pack 1)
-Microsoft Windows 8 Professional or higher
-Microsoft Windows 10 Professional or higher
CPU:Intel® or AMD® processor 3.0 GHz or greater.
RAM:4096 Mb or more is preferred. AutoPIPE Vessel will utilize all available RAM. AutoPIPE Vessel performance is dependent on the size of the AutoPIPE Vessel model and the amount of available system resources.
Hard Disk:4 GB free disk space.
GPU:Any industry-standard video card which supports OpenGL 3D graphics/Screen resolution of 1280x1024 or greater.
AutoCAD x32 versions: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
AutoCAD x64 versions: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
SolidWorks x32 versions: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
SolidWorks x64 versions: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
CONNECT Edition v41 (v41.00.00.006: 2019-01)
-CODAP 2015 revision 07/18
-IS 1893 - 2015
-AISC Unity Check Method.
-External loads can be defined on standard Nozzle Flanges (ASME Code Case 2901).
-The Flange rigidity ratio can be defined by the user.
-The Flange allowable stress factor can be defined by the user.
-Added additional dimensioning sketches for TEMA types AHS / AJS Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers.
-CONNECT Advisor: Contextual Tab - As you work in the product, content that is applicable to your current action is shown here.
-Expansion joint design based on Finite Element Analysis (FEA), in accordance with TEMA 9th edition, including stress linearization (based on ASME Sec. VIII, Div. 2, Part 5) and verification with ASME code allowable stresses, available on 64-bit OS only.
-Vortex Shedding Calculations [ Technology Preview ]
NOTE:Problems described below represent specific issues with specific test cases. It is difficult to succinctly describe a problem and how it impacted the specific test case. If you have any questions about the issues discussed in this report, please contact your technical support.
-#935935: Insert/Add Nozzle issue - "Nozzle On Nozzle" removed
-#935951: Component Dialog issue - Simultaneous changes in diameter/thickness field and corrosion field are not saved.
-#938897: Anchor Dialog - Standard dimensions can no longer be selected
-#951845: The removal of a non-standard body flange (to be calculated) also removes the standard body flange Calculation
-#926791: EN 13445-3 Stainless steel Flange allowable stress calculation issue (general method chapter 11).
-#945712: Local loads allowable stress at temperature based on tensile strength issue
-#946658: Stacked heat exchanger bottom saddle bending moment issue
-#985029: CODAP 2015 revision 07/18 - C3.1.9: beta_k coefficient is not correctly considered in the calculation of the thickness ey.
NOTE: Version 2.4
-Config\defval.xlsx (Default Values) (Updated)
-Config\dimsha.xlsx (Beam Shape) (Updated)
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 39227
- 2019-03-02Bentley Autopipe Vessel Connect Edition Version 41.00.00.06
- 2019-02-26Bentley AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition Version 41.00.00.06
- 2019-02-05AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition V41
- 2019-01-25AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition V41
- 2018-08-21AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition V40 Update 7
- 2018-08-15AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition V40 Update 7
- 2018-08-13AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition V40 Update 7
- 2017-08-19AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition Update 4
- 2017-08-09AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition Update 4
- 2016-10-23AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition 40.02.00.08
- 2016-10-13AutoPIPE Vessel CONNECT Edition 40.02.00.08
- 2019-02-04Bentley OpenFlows FLOOD Connect Edition v10.00.02.01 (x64)
- 2019-01-13Bentley MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition 10.11.00.36 (x64)
- 2019-01-10Bentley STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition 22.00.00.015 (x64)
- 2018-12-30Bentley STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition 22.00.00.015 (x64)
- 2018-12-29Bentley STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition 22.00.00.015 (x64)
- 2018-12-26Bentley MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition 10.10.00.23 (x64) - Removed
- 2018-11-01Bentley OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition Update 4 v10.04.00.48 x64 R2 2018
- 2018-10-20Bentley OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition Update 4 v10.04.00.48 x64 R2 2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.