Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
2018 | ISBN: 9782940548569 | English | 139 pages | PDF | 4 MB
New Small Arms Survey report: Improvised weapons widespread, important source of firepower for many
Although the number of craft-produced small arms and light weapons is difficult to estimate, they are prevalent and range broadly in sophistication and quality.
Improvised and craft-produced firearms remain an important source of firepower for a wide range of actors, including tribal groups, poachers, criminals, insurgent groups, and even some states and quasi-state groups. In various locations, these weapons account for most of the firearms used in crime; in others, their production is institutionalized, providing essential income for local gunsmiths.
Criminals outside of active conflict zones, especially in developing states and territories, appear to hold the highest concentrations of craft-produced small arms. In several countries, such firearms account for a sizable proportion of weapons seized in law enforcement operations.
The vast majority of improvised and craft-produced weapons cannot be easily traced, although certain forensic and investigative techniques show promise in closing this gap.
The new Small Arms Survey report Beyond State Control: Improvised and Craft-produced Small Arms and Light Weapons provides an overview of the nature and scale of production, acquisition patterns, and implications for law enforcement and policy.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46077
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms
- 2013-11-27Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms (repost)
- 2012-02-06Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms - Helen A. Baghdoyan
- 2012-01-10Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms - Helen A. Baghdoyan
- 2012-01-05Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms - Helen A. Baghdoyan
- 2011-12-21Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms - Helen A. Baghdoyan
- 2011-12-07Handbook of Behavioral State Control: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms (Repost)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Small Arms Survey 2015: Weapons and the World
- 2010-10-29Elli Kytomaki - Five Years of Implementing the United Nations Programme of Action on Small Arms and Light Weapons
- 2010-08-02Sarah Meek, Noel Stott - Guide To The Destruction Of Small Arms And Light Weapons
- 2021-04-23Advances in State Estimation, Diagnosis and Control of Complex Systems (EPUB) - Removed
- 2021-03-10A World Beyond Work?: Labour, Money and the Capitalist State Between Crisis and Utopia
- 2021-02-12A World Beyond Work?: Labour, Money and the Capitalist State Between Crisis and Utopia
- 2020-12-29The Human Rights State Justice Within and Beyond Sovereign Nations
- 2020-08-18Modern Control State-Space Analysis and Design Methods
- 2020-05-07Fluid Security in the Asia Pacific: Transnational Lives, Human Rights and State Control (Transnational Crime, Crime Control and Security)
- 2020-03-21The Belt Road and Beyond: State-Mobilized Globalization in China: 1998-2018
- 2017-12-25[PDF] State Control over Private Military and Security Companies in Armed Conflict (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Management Control in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Indirect Control Forms, Control Combinations and their Effect on Company Performance (Entrepreneurship) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.