Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces (Repost)
Posted on 2013-06-21. By anonymous.
English | 2001 | ISBN: 1402003536, 0792369092 | PDF | 464 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Evidence that Einstein's addition is regulated by the Thomas precession has come to light, turning the notorious Thomas precession, previously considered the ugly duckling of special relativity theory, into the beautiful swan of gyrogroup and gyrovector space theory, where it has been extended by abstraction into an automorphism generator, called the Thomas gyration. The Thomas gyration, in turn, allows the introduction of vectors into hyperbolic geometry, where they are called gyrovectors, in such a way that Einstein's velocity additions turns out to be a gyrovector addition. Einstein's addition thus becomes a gyrocommutative, gyroassociative gyrogroup operation in the same way that ordinary vector addition is a commutative, associative group operation. Some gyrogroups of gyrovectors admit scalar multiplication, giving rise to gyrovector spaces in the same way that some groups of vectors that admit scalar multiplication give rise to vector spaces. Furthermore, gyrovector spaces form the setting for hyperbolic geometry in the same way that vector spaces form the setting for Euclidean geometry. In particular, the gyrovector space with gyrovector addition given by Einstein's (MÃ¶bius') addition forms the setting for the Beltrami (PoincarÃ©) ball model of hyperbolic geometry. The gyrogroup-theoretic techniques developed in this book for use in relativity physics and in hyperbolic geometry allow one to solve old and new important problems in relativity physics. A case in point is Einstein's 1905 view of the Lorentz length contraction, which was contradicted in 1959 by Penrose, Terrell and others. The application of gyrogroup-theoretic techniques clearly tilt the balance in favor of Einstein.
- Ebooks list page : 22530
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2012-01-18Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces - Abraham A. Ungar
- 2012-01-17Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces - Abraham A. Ungar
- 2012-01-06Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces - Abraham A. Ungar
- 2012-01-02Beyond the Einstein Addition Law and its Gyroscopic Thomas Precession: The Theory of Gyrogroups and Gyrovector Spaces
- 2022-07-16Beauty Beyond The Orange Uniform Download Free
- 2013-12-04Books and Beyond: The Greenwood Encyclopedia of New American Reading (repost)
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2014-05-13Chinese Tax Law and International Treaties (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-28Beyond the Quartic Equation (Modern BirkhÃ¤user Classics) (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-19Natural Law and Natural Rights (repost)
- 2014-02-24Semiotics of International Law: Trade and Translation (Law and Philosophy Library) (repost)
- 2013-10-14The Geometry of Hamilton and Lagrange Spaces (Repost)
- 2013-09-04Measure and Category: A Survey of the Analogies between Topological and Measure Spaces (Repost)
- 2013-07-30Drinfeld Moduli Schemes and Automorphic Forms: The Theory of Elliptic Modules with Applications [Repost]
- 2013-06-20Beyond the Tower: A History of East London (Repost)
- 2013-05-14Beyond the Bottom Line: Socially Innovative Business Owners (repost)
- 2013-03-27Einstein: His Life and Universe (Audiobook) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-17Encyclopedia of Law and Higher Education (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.