Posted on 2020-05-31, by 0nelovee.
Big Data Analytics with GIS
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 5h 54mn | 905.15 MB
Created by: Arthur Lembo
learn to manage big data with freely available software. What you'll learn
At the end of this course you understand: the principles behind big data geo-analytics. the role of statistics, databases, and hardware and software in support of big data geo-analytics. how to use Open Source software and Manifold GIS to manage spatial data. how to conduct a big data geo-analytics project by interrogating real world databases.
You'll work hands-on with various software products to manage big data: these include Postgres, QGIS, and Manifold Viewer. Yes, all free!!
The software we are using is all Microsoft based. So, you'll need a PC with the Microsoft operating system.
Students should have a basic understanding of GIS and databases. However, the most important thing is to be excited to work with big data analytics and GIS.
We will download over 20 gigabytes of data and software, so students should have a high speed Internet connection. Once the data is downloaded, a high speed connection isn't as important.
Everyone is talking about big data and GIS, but is anyone really doing it? In this course you'll work with gigabytes of data to solve many different spatial and data related questions. All the software is free, but don't let that fool you: we'll be using the most effective open source products like Postgres and QGIS, and we'll even perform parallel processing with Manifold Viewer - I hope you have a multi-core computer to see how fast this stuff is!
At the end of the course, you'll understand:
the principles behind big data geo-analytics and the role of statistics, databases, parallel processing, and hardware and software in support of big data geo-analytics.
how to use open source software and Manifold GIS to perform parallel processing and manage spatial data.
how to conduct a big data geo-analytics project by interrogating multi-gigabyte real world databases.
And best of all, the software we use in this class is FREE and easy to set up - you'll do it all yourself!
The course is taught by Dr. Arthur Lembo who is a Professor at Salisbury University and has worked in the GIS field for over 30 years.
Who this course is for:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/374e6a7ED658f72E/Big Data Analytics with GIS.rar
- Ebooks list page : 43764
- 2020-06-27Mastering Big Data Analytics with PySpark
- 2020-05-04Big Data Analytics with Spark: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2020-04-15Big Data Analytics With Hadoop And Apache Spark
- 2020-03-28Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2020-03-14Big Data Analytics with AWS and Microsoft Azure
- 2020-02-28Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2020-02-26Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2019-07-10Big Data Analytics with Spark and Hadoop
- 2019-07-04Big Data Analytics with Spark A Practitioner's Guide to Using Spark for Large Scale Data Analysis
- 2019-03-27Big Data Analytics with Microsoft HDInsight in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself
- 2018-12-01Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-10-06Big Data Analytics with SAS Get actionable insights from your Big Data using the power of SAS
- 2018-08-31Big Data Analytics with Hadoop 3
- 2018-03-23Big Data Analytics with Excel
- 2018-02-02Big Data Analytics With Hdinsight Hadoop On Azure
- 2018-01-29[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Python
- 2018-01-21Big Data Analytics with Excel
- 2018-01-02[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with MATLAB
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.