Posted on 2018-08-08, by nokia241186.
Bioemergency Planning: A Guide for Healthcare Facilities by Angela Hewlett
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 227 Pages | ISBN : 3319770314 | 13.54 MB
This text gathers the weaknesses revealed during recent infections outbreaks and organizes them into a guide for combating the trends in emerging infections as they relate to hospital preparedness. As the first book to exclusively explore infectious emergencies, the text begins by reviewing potential pathogens and the clinical issues that may threaten hospital safety before delving into the best operational guidelines for commanding a staff under extreme circumstances, including incident command, communication, transport, maintenance, and a myriad of other topics that can remain manageable with proper protocol. Written by experts in the field, this text is the only one that offers the most effective clinical responses to a crisis at every level of care, including special population, laboratory techniques, care of the deceased, behavioral support, and medical documentation. The text concludes by focusing on the reality of care by introducing true examples from the field and the lessons gained from these cases.
Bioemergency Planning is a vital resource for infectious disease specialists, hospitalists, epidemiologists, internal medicine physicians, nurses, social workers, public health officials, and all medical professionals who need to be prepared to respond to an infection outbreak.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36899
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-08-18Evidence-based Design for Healthcare Facilities
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2018-06-12Nuclear Medicine A Guide for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- 2018-04-22The Origins, Prevention and Treatment of Infant Crying and Sleeping Problems An Evidence-Based Guide for Healthcare Profession
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Biological and Chemical Terrorism: A Guide for Healthcare Providers and First Responders
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Evidence-based Design for Healthcare Facilities
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Nuclear Medicine: A Guide for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Evidence-Based Practice: An Implementation Guide for Healthcare Organizations
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Basic Skills in Statistics: A Guide for Healthcare Professionals (Class Health)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Disaster and Recovery Planning: A Guide for Facility Managers, Third Edition
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Building Type Basics for Healthcare Facilities
- 2014-06-19Innovation in Action: A Practical Guide for Healthcare Teams (repost)
- 2014-06-14Nuclear Medicine: A Guide for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- 2014-05-16Disaster & Recovery Planning: A Guide for Facility Managers (2nd Edition) (repost)
- 2013-08-15D. Scott Endsley, Innovation in Action: A Practical Guide for Healthcare Teams
- 2013-08-09Innovation in Action: A Practical Guide for Healthcare Teams
- 2013-01-05Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Child and Adolescent Care: A Practical Guide for Healthcare Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.