Posted on 2019-02-18, by voska89.
Biological Adhesive Systems: From Nature to Technical and Medical Application By Michael Hesse (auth.), Dr. Dipl.-Biol. Janek von Byern, Dr. Dipl.-Biol. Ingo Grunwald (eds.)
2010 | 305 Pages | ISBN: 3709101417 | PDF | 15 MB
There is a growing need for new adhesives for technical and medical applications! The nature uses adhesion in a host of ways and we can learn a great deal from this. Adhesive systems of potential interest need to be thoroughly analyzed and the common underlying principles and unique features of natural adhesives have to be understood.The first part of this book gives an overview of selected adhesive systems from the plant and animal kingdoms. It describes their structure (morphology), function (secretion), and what kinds of adhesives are produced (composition). Knowledge about biological adhesives raises the question as to how these systems can benefit our daily lives.The second part of this book focuses on technical and medical applications of biological adhesives and biomimetic systems. The use of renewable biological components in industrial adhesives is also highlighted as is the use of biomimetic and bio-adhesives in basic and applied research. Medical and surgical applications of these adhesives such as wound healing and the bonding of tissues/organs are also covered.This publication can be readily used in conjunction with the book "Biological Adhesives" by Smith and Callow (2006) which describes the basis of bonding systems and their chemical and mechanical properties and means that readers now have a comprehensive overview of biological adhesive systems and their applications!
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39304
- 2011-02-02Biological Adhesive Systems: From Nature to Technical and Medical Application
- 2009-03-13Biomineralization: From Biology to Biotechnology and Medical Application by: Edmund Baeuerlein
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2010-01-15Energy from the Desert: Very Large Scale Photovoltaic Systems: Socio-economic, Financial, Technical and Environmental Aspects
- 2018-10-29Delay Systems From Theory to Numerics and Applications
- 2014-01-27Intelligent Systems in Technical and Medical Diagnostics [Repost]
- 2014-01-03Delay Systems: From Theory to Numerics and Applications - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-27Intelligent Systems in Technical and Medical Diagnostics (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2013-09-13Delay Systems: From Theory to Numerics and Applications
- 2011-09-16Complex Evolutionary Dynamics in Urban-Regional and Ecologic-Economic Systems: From Catastrophe to Chaos and Beyond
- 2011-08-21Complex Evolutionary Dynamics in Urban-Regional and Ecologic-Economic Systems: From Catastrophe to Chaos and Beyond (repost)
- 2011-07-12Complex Evolutionary Dynamics in Urban-Regional and Ecologic-Economic Systems: From Catastrophe to Chaos and Beyond
- 2011-07-02Complex Evolutionary Dynamics in Urban-Regional and Ecologic-Economic Systems: From Catastrophe to Chaos and Beyond
- 2008-01-25Anticipatory Behavior in Adaptive Learning Systems: From Brains to Individual and Social Behavior
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Biomineralization - From Biology to Biotech and Medical Applns 2nd ed - E. Baeuerlein (Wiley, 2004)
- 2017-03-2001308-[Upload 2017]-Biomineralization - From Biology to Biotech and Medical Applns 2nd ed - E. Baeue...
- 2013-08-12Friedrich Dausinger, Femtosecond Technology for Technical and Medical Applications (Repost)
- 2011-11-13Femtosecond Technology for Technical and Medical Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.