Posted on 2019-02-22, by nokia241186.
Biological Reactive Intermediates VI: Chemical and Biological Mechanisms in Susceptibility to and Prevention of Environmental Diseases By John D. Robertson, Joya Chandra, Vladimir Gogvadze (auth.), Patrick M. Dansette, Robert Snyder, Marcel Delaforge, G. Gordon Gibson, Helmut Greim, David J. Jollow, Terrence J. Monks, I. Glenn Sipes (eds.)
2001 | 728 Pages | ISBN: 1461351855 | PDF | 27 MB
This volume presents a discussion of the biological effects produced following the metabolism of xenobiotic chemicals to chemically reactive metabolites, i.e., toxic and carcinogenic effects, which have been the basis of all five earlier volumes in this series. In particular, this volume devotes sections to structure-activity relationships, recent advances in the understanding of the chemistry of reactive metabolites, and the generation and activity of reactive oxygen species with special emphasis on nitric oxide. There are also segments on DNA damage by reactive metabolites and DNA repair, tissue specific responses to BRIs, and human health effects of BRIs. The papers that comprise this volume were submitted by world class scientists who were in attendance at The Symposium on Biological Reactive Intermediates VI at the Université René Descartes, July 16-20, 2000.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39347
- 2019-01-27Biological Reactive Intermediates VI Chemical and Biological Mechanisms in Susceptibility to and ... - Removed
- 2011-09-05Naval Forces' Defense Capabilities Against Chemical and Biological Warfare Threats
- 2012-01-11Radical and Radical Ion Reactivity in Nucleic Acid Chemistry (Wiley Series of Reactive Intermediates in Chemistry and Biology) - M. Greenberg
- 2009-03-28Quinone Methides (Wiley Series of Reactive Intermediates in Chemistry and Biology)
- 2011-12-28Naval Forces' Defense Capabilities Against Chemical and Biological Warfare Threats
- 2011-11-18Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip for Chemical and Biological Analysis and Discovery - Removed
- 2020-08-05Nanosensors for Chemical and Biological Applications: Sensing with Nanotubes, Nanowires and Nanoparticles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2020-07-16Carotenoid Esters in Foods - Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties
- 2020-06-09BRAF Targets in Melanoma: Biological Mechanisms, Resistance, and Drug Discovery (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- 2020-05-09Mathematical Methods in Chemical and Biological Engineering
- 2020-02-27Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology (Chemical Biology)
- 2020-02-04Bee Products - Chemical and Biological Properties
- 2019-11-28Yeast Cell Surface Engineering: Biological Mechanisms and Practical Applications
- 2019-11-26Red Dwarfs: Their Geological, Chemical, and Biological Potential for Life Ed 2
- 2019-09-27Handbook of Chemical and Biological Sensors
- 2019-08-24Chemical and Biological Sensors for Environmental Monitoring
- 2019-01-31Biological Mechanisms of Minimal Residual Disease and Systemic Cancer
- 2019-01-31Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Chemical and Biological Defense
- 2019-01-31Emergency response to chemical and biological agents
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.