Posted on 2019-12-01, by rizentrop.
Rhodococcus are metabolically versatile actinobacteria frequently found in the environment with potential applications in bioremediation, biotransformations and biocatalysis, among other biotechnological processes. These microorganisms are currently the subject of research in many countries of the world. The number of publications and patents on rhodococci has intensified significantly within the last years. In this context, the knowledge acquired during the last decade about basic aspects of Rhodococcus biology is significant and promising about their future prospects. Several genomic projects of Rhodococcus members are now available and in progress through public and private efforts due to the increasing interest in their use for biotechnology. The large Rhodococcus genomes containing a multiplicity of catabolic genes, a high genetic redundancy of biosynthetic pathways and a sophisticated regulatory network reflect the complexity of Rhodococcus biology. The combination of functional
- Ebooks list page : 41968
- 2010-09-19Biology of Rhodococcus (Microbiology Monographs)
- 2020-04-14Corynebacterium glutamicum: Biology and Biotechnology (Microbiology Monographs (23)) Ed 2
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Corynebacterium glutamicum: Biology and Biotechnology (Microbiology Monographs)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Predatory Prokaryotes: Biology, Ecology and Evolution (Microbiology Monographs)
- 2011-11-17Probiotics: Biology, Genetics and Health Aspects (Microbiology Monographs)
- 2020-06-07Practical and Laboratory Diagnosis of Tuberculosis: From Sputum Smear to Molecular Biology (SpringerBriefs in Microbiology)
- 2019-12-29Water Bears: The Biology of Tardigrades (Zoological Monographs)
- 2019-11-26Methanotrophs: Microbiology Fundamentals and Biotechnological Applications (Microbiology Monographs)
- 2019-11-25Hydrogenosomes and Mitosomes: Mitochondria of Anaerobic Eukaryotes (Microbiology Monographs) Ed 2
- 2019-06-26Biology of Rhodococcus
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Biosurfactants: From Genes to Applications (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Amino Acid Biosynthesis - Pathways, Regulation and Metabolic Engineering (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Structures and Organelles in Pathogenic Protists (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Post-Genome Biology of Primates (Primatology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Hydrogenosomes and Mitosomes: Mitochondria of Anaerobic Eukaryotes (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Prokaryotic Symbionts in Plants (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Amino-Acid Homopolymers Occurring in Nature (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Beneficial Microorganisms in Food and Nutraceuticals (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Beneficial Microorganisms in Medical and Health Applications (Microbiology Monographs) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.