Posted on 2019-03-15, by nokia241186.
File size: 5.16 MB
Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PCs responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint - leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lassos ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won't interfere with your ability to use the computer!
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, and so much more (see list below).
Once you install Process Lasso, it'll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn't touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
For network admins, Proces Lasso works wonderfully on Terminal Servers and in multi-user environments. We have many clients that have been using Process Lasso on their Terminal Servers for years.
Best of all, Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. This means it consumes very few system resources - considerably less than any similar software.
Process Lasso Features:
Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
CPU throttling (new)
Save process priorities for future instances
Save process CPU affin
*  Add new 'Multi-instance Balancer' feature to explicitly assign multiple process instances CPU cores
*  Turn on process icons by default in server edition
*  Turn on process creation and termination logging by default
*  Default (persistent) CPU affinities configuration dialog improvements
*  Use performance counter for total CPU utilization instead of doing calculation
*  Refactor Keep Awake timer functionality
*  Refactor persistence of Keep Awake timer and manually induced Performance Mode when Process Lasso is restarted
*  Change CPU topology status bar format
* Update Chinese (simplified and traditional), Russian languages
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39781
- 2019-02-25Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.2069 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-03-13Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.111 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-03-04Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.1689 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-03-03Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 22.214.171.1247 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-03-01Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.1995 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-02-28Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.525 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-02-26Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.2061 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-02-21Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.115 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-03-14Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.1681 Beta
- 2018-06-27Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 22.214.171.1242 (x86x64) Multilingual
- 2017-08-02Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.1992 (x86x64) Multilingual Portable
- 2017-07-25Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.520 (x86x64) Multilingual Portable
- 2017-06-25Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.2060 (x86x64) Multilingual Portable
- 2017-06-24Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.110 (x86x64) Multilingual Portable
- 2011-11-21Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.168 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-03-08Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 22.214.171.124 Multilingual
- 2019-03-08Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.199 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-02-28Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.528 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-02-28Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.2062 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-02-26Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.112 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.