Posted on 2019-03-24, by nokia241186.
File size: 5.16 MB
Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PCs responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint - leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lassos ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won't interfere with your ability to use the computer!
Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs (cores) should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, and so much more (see list below).
Once you install Process Lasso, it'll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn't touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
For network admins, Proces Lasso works wonderfully on Terminal Servers and in multi-user environments. We have many clients that have been using Process Lasso on their Terminal Servers for years.
Best of all, Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. This means it consumes very few system resources - considerably less than any similar software.
Process Lasso Features:
Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
CPU throttling (new)
Save process priorities for future instances
Save process CPU affin
 Add 'Multi-instance Balancer' feature that assigns CPU cores to multiple instances of an application based on a specified algorithm
 Turn on process icons by default in server edition
 Turn on process creation and termination logging by default
 Default (persistent) CPU affinities configuration dialog improvements
 Use performance counter for total CPU utilization instead of doing calculation
 Refactor Keep Awake timer functionality
 Refactor persistence of Keep Awake timer and manually induced Performance Mode when Process Lasso is restarted
 Change CPU topology status bar format
 Re-order status bar parts to put dynamic columns first
 Maintenance to updater for server edition
 Remove a deprecated registry key in server edition
 Cosmetic work (installhelper1, instbalancer1)
 Add last metric (CPU use, responsiveness, memory load.) readings to graph legend
 eta2beta Adjust CPU utilization query timing
Update Chinese (simplified and traditional), German, Russian languages
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39946
- 2019-03-03Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.527 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-08-26Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.206 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-08-25Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.11 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-07-14Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.168 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-07-13Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 22.214.171.124 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-07-12Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.199 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-07-10Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.52 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-06-23Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.206 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-06-21Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.11 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-06-06Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.168 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-06-06Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 22.214.171.124 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-06-05Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.199 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-05-22Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.52 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-05-20Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.206 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-05-03Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 220.127.116.11 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-04-21Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 18.104.22.168 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-04-18Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 22.214.171.124 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-04-12Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.199 Beta Multilingual
- 2019-04-11Bitsum Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.52 Beta Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.