Posted on 2018-05-19, by perica123.
Blackfish City: A Novel [Audiobook] by Sam J. Miller
English | April 17, 2018 | ASIN: B078X2S4WX, ISBN: 1538497174 | M4B@64 kbps | 10 hrs 23 mins | 283 MB
Narrator: Vikas Adam
"Miller gives us an incisive and beautifully written story of love, revenge, and the power (and failure) of family in a scarily plausible future. Blackfish City simmers with menace and heartache, suspense and wonder. Plus, it has lots of action and a great cast of characters. Not to mention an orca and a polar bear!" (Ann Leckie, New York Times best-selling author and winner of the Hugo, Nebula, and Clarke Awards)
After the climate wars, a floating city is constructed in the Arctic Circle, a remarkable feat of mechanical and social engineering, complete with geothermal heating and sustainable energy. The city's denizens have become accustomed to a roughshod new way of living; however, the city is starting to fray along the edges - crime and corruption have set in, the contradictions of incredible wealth alongside direst poverty are spawning unrest, and a new disease called "the breaks" is ravaging the population.
When a strange new visitor arrives - a woman riding an orca, with a polar bear at her side - the city is entranced. The "orcamancer", as she's known, very subtly brings together four people - each living on the periphery - to stage unprecedented acts of resistance. By banding together to save their city before it crumbles under the weight of its own decay, they will learn shocking truths about themselves.
Blackfish City is a remarkably urgent - and ultimately very hopeful - novel about political corruption, organized crime, technology run amok, the consequences of climate change, gender identity, and the unifying power of human connection.
- Ebooks list page : 36191
- 2018-06-05Blackfish City A Novel
- 2018-05-18Blackfish City: A Novel
- 2012-12-30City of Thieves: A Novel (Audiobook) By David Benioff - Removed
- 2012-12-30City of Thieves: A Novel (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2012-03-10The Sixes: A Novel (Audiobook) By Kate White, read by Jennifer Cohn
- 2019-02-08The Water Cure: A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-31This Year You Write Your Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-25The Comedown A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-25The Story of H A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24Ecstasy A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24A Short Film About Disappointment A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24Sociable A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24In Zanesville A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-16Mysterium A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Memento Park A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15We Were Witches A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15The Good Son A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15North of Dawn A Novel [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Alice Isn't Dead A Novel [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.