Posted on 2019-10-06, updated at 2019-12-09, by everest555.
Udemy / Darrin Lile | Duration: 9 h 03 m | Video: H264 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 2,40 GB | Language: English | 2019
Learn to Create Game Characters with Blender 2.8 and Unity
Beginning with the modeling, we'll use Blender 2.8 to build all the individual pieces of a Lego character. And then you'll learn how to UV map each of the parts, and then create an efficient, unified UV map of the entire character. We will use Blender's texture painting tools to create the clothes of the character, and we'll use the sculpt tools to create the high res details of the hair. You'll then learn how to bake a normal map in Blender and apply the textures to the character model.
Next, we'll work on rigging the character. We will begin with a single bone, and create the rig manually, so you can see how a character rig is built from the ground up. You'll learn how to create a Foot Roll Rig and how to use Blender 2.8's new process for creating Custom Shapes to control the character.
Once the rig is done, I'll show you a cool technique, using Blender 2.8's new Grease Pencil tools, to animate both a 2D drawn face and a 3D body at the same time. With this technique, we will create the character's Idle, Run, and Jump animations, ready to be used in a game engine.
You will then learn how to export the character, animations, and textures out of Blender and bring them into the Unity game engine. And here you will learn how to set-up the character in the game and even how to retarget third-party animations onto our character, using Unity's Humanoid Rig system.
Finally, we will write a simple C# script to incorporate our 2D and 3D animations, and get the character running around the level.
If you've ever wanted to create a game character, and are interested in getting up to speed in Blender 2.8, then this course is for you. So join me as we create a game character in Blender 2.8.
- Ebooks list page : 41513
- 2019-10-26Blender 2.8 Game Character Creation
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity
- 2016-12-11Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity
- 2014-01-21Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-11Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity 2012
- 2014-01-08Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity 2012
- 2014-01-05Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity
- 2013-03-14DOWNLOAD Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity by Chris Totten (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-09-20Download Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity - Removed
- 2012-09-18Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity (Free Download Rapidshare & Mediafire)
- 2012-09-18download Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity by Chris Totten - PDF RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-09-17DOWNLOAD Game Character Creation with Blender and Unity by Chris Totten - Removed
- 2018-04-04Gumroad - Game Character Creation by Katon Callaway
- 2018-03-23Blender Cloud - Low Poly Character Creation 2017 TUTORiAL
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Lynda - Blender: Creating a Game Character
- 2017-07-05Blender 101 Blender311 Game Character Retopology
- 2017-05-29Blender 101 - Blender351: Game Character Animation
- 2017-05-27Blender 101 - Blender311: Game Character Retopology
- 2014-04-17Digital-Tutors: Game Character Creation in 3ds Max and ZBrush - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.