Posted on 2020-10-17, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN: 9781492074083 | 447 Pages | EPUB | 16.74 MB
Turning text into valuable information is essential for many businesses looking to gain a competitive advantage. There have many improvements in natural language processing and users have a lot of options when choosing to work on a problem. However, it's not always clear which NLP tools or libraries would work for a business use-or which techniques you should use and in what order.
This practical book provides theoretical background and real-world case studies with detailed code examples to help developers and data scientists obtain insight from text online. Authors Jens Albrecht, Sidharth Ramachandran, and Christian Winkler use blueprints for text-related problems that apply state-of-the-art machine learning methods in Python.
If you have a fundamental understanding of statistics and machine learning along with basic programming experience in Python, you're ready to get started. You'll learn how to:
Crawl and clean then explore and visualize textual data in different formats
Preprocess and vectorize text for machine learning
Apply methods for classification, topic analysis, summarization, and knowledge extraction
Use semantic word embeddings and deep learning approaches for complex problems
Work with Python NLP libraries like spaCy, NLTK, and Gensim in combination with scikit-learn, Pandas, and PyTorch
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44937
- 2020-10-24Master Clustering Analysis for Data Science using Python
- 2020-10-22Master Clustering Analysis for Data Science using Python
- 2020-10-04Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2020-10-02Udemy - Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2020-10-01Descriptive Statistics For Data Science using Python [Hindi]
- 2020-06-25Practical Machine Learning for Data Analysis Using Python
- 2019-11-22Text Analytics with Python: A Practitioner's Guide to Natural Language Processing Ed 2
- 2019-11-22Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python Ed 2
- 2019-10-09Mastering Machine Learning with Python in Six Steps: A Practical Implementation Guide to Predictive Data Analytics Using Python, 2nd Edition
- 2019-01-04Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2018-11-15Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2018-10-17Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2018-10-16Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2018-10-12Statistics for Data Science using Python
- 2018-08-14Advanced Data Analytics Using Python With Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP Examples
- 2018-05-31Advanced Data Analytics Using Python With Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP Examples - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Text Analytics with Python: A Practical Real-World Approach to Gaining Actionable Insights from your Data - Removed
- 2017-11-15Text Analytics with Python: A Practical Real-World Approach to Gaining Actionable Insights from your... - Removed
- 2017-10-09Text Analytics with Python: A Brief Introduction to Text Analytics with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.