Posted on 2020-08-12, by nokia241186.
Body Count - How Climate Change is Killing Us
epub | 13.77 MB English | Paddy Manning | 1596670312 | 2013 | Simon & Schuster Australia
Suddenly, when the country caught fire, people realised what the government has not: that climate change is killing us.
But climate deaths didn't start in 2019. Medical officers have been warning of a health emergency as temperatures rise for years, and for at least a decade Australians have been dying from the plagues of climate change - from heat, flood, disease, smoke. And now, pandemic.
In this detailed, considered, compassionate book, Paddy Manning paints us the big picture. He revisits some headline events which might have faded in our memory - the Brisbane Floods of 2011; Melbourne's thunderstorm asthma fatalities of 2016 - and brings to our attention less well-publicised killers: the soil-borne diseases that amplify after a flood; the fact that heat itself has killed more people than all other catastrophes put together. In each case, he has interviewed scientists to explore the link to climate change and asks how - indeed, whether...
Category: Education Administration, Education Leadership, Education Administration
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44315
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2021-05-01False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet by Bjorn Lomborg
- 2021-04-17False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fail...
- 2020-09-13False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Metamorphosis of the World: How Climate Change is Transforming Our Concept of the World
- 2017-12-02Kiss the Ground; How the Food You Eat Can Reverse Climate Change, Heal Your Body & Ultimately Save Our World
- 2021-04-24How to Garden the Low Carbon Way: The Steps You Can Take to Help Combat Climate Change (True PDF)
- 2021-04-15How to Talk to Your Kids About Climate Change
- 2021-04-11How to Talk to Your Kids About Climate Change
- 2021-04-03How to Garden the Low Carbon Way: The Steps You Can Take to Help Combat Climate Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.