Posted on 2007-05-23, updated at 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
Body Cultures explores the relationship between the body, sport and landscape. This book presents the first critically edited collection of Henning Eichberg's provocative essays into 'body culture', enquiring into the themes of space and place through considerations of the spatial dimensions of the body, culture and sport in society. Eichberg, a well-known scholar in much of continental Europe who draws upon the diverse ideas of Elias, Foucault and others, is now attracting considerable interest from Anglo-American scholars in the humanities and social sciences. Body Cultures presents the first systematic 'reading' of Eichberg's work to be published in English, enabling readers to access and interpret his innovative ideas on 'body-cultures' for the first time, and suggesting fresh ways to conceptualise the transitions from pre-modernity to modernity and post-modernity.
FROM THE CRITICS
Download address 1
Download address 2
Download address 3
- Ebooks list page : 306
- 2009-03-18Body Cultures: Essays on Sport, Space and Identity
- 2012-01-19Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions - Committee On Assessment Of Impediments To Interagency Cooperation On Space And Earth Science Missions
- 2011-08-22Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions
- 2020-05-07Eating Together: Food, Space, and Identity in Malaysia and Singapore (Rowman & Littlefield Studies in Food and Gastronomy)
- 2020-05-06Algorithmic Cultures: Essays on Meaning, Performance and New Technologies (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- 2020-03-21The Nocturnal City (Routledge Research in Culture, Space and Identity)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Locating the Destitute: Space and Identity in Caribbean Fiction (New World Studies)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Animalism: New Essays on Persons, Animals, and Identity
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Eating Together: Food, Space, and Identity in Malaysia and Singapore
- 2009-03-19Hearing Cultures: Essays on Sound, Listening and Modernity (Wenner Gren International Symposium Series)
- 2020-05-21Brown Essays on Exile and Identity
- 2019-12-17Monstrous Kinds: Body, Space, and Narrative in Renaissance Representations of Disability (Corporealities: Discourses Of Disability)
- 2019-12-03Academic Writing and Identity Constructions: Performativity, Space and Territory in Academic Workplaces
- 2019-07-15$%(Great) - Why You Should Read Love Beyond Body, Space, and Time by Hope Nicholson Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2018-12-19Academic Writing and Identity Constructions Performativity, Space and Territory in Academic Workp...
- 2018-11-12Space and Self in Early Modern European Cultures
- 2018-10-08Comics as a Nexus of Cultures: Essays on the Interplay of Media, Disciplines and International Perspectives
- 2018-08-07People, Places and Business Cultures Essays in Honour of Francesca Carnevali
- 2018-06-02Discourse, the Body, and Identity - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.