Posted on 2019-02-22, by nokia241186.
Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: Regeneration of Bone and Beyond By Kuber T. Sampath (auth.), Prof. Dr. Slobodan Vukicevic, Dr. Kuber T. Sampath (eds.)
2004 | 312 Pages | ISBN: 3034895984 | PDF | 9 MB
Since the discovery of the bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) more than 15 years ago, there has been an unpredicted explosion of both basic scientific discoveries and clinical reports on their use from institutions all over the world. The potent effica cy of BMPs in almost all crucial developmental events as well as during regenera tion of various organs such as bone, kidney, brain, liver, heart etc. , has positioned BMPs at the center of scientific interest. Many of these aspects are covered in this new PIR volume. Their role in development, biology, signal transduction, kidney regeneration, eNS functions, craniofacial skeleton reconstruction, joint and carti lage repair, long bone non-unions and acute fractures, and spinal fusion is reviewed by experts in the field. For the first time, the role of BMPs in carcinogenesis has been reviewed to provide a rationale for applying their biology in patients with bone tumors. The optimism resulting from safe and successful treatment with BMPs for various skeletal malformations of more than 10,000 patients worldwide has opened new avenues for exploring other indications for their use. The next big challenge for bringing BMPs to the benefit ofmankind is in regenerating articular cartilage defects and rescuing patients with acute and chronic renal failure. The volume editors thank all authors for the rapid preparation of their chapters in order that the book remains up-to-date for readers with specific interest in the field of regenerative medicine. The important contribution of Mrs. Morana and Mr.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39347
- 2019-01-27Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Regeneration of Bone and Beyond - Removed
- 2019-01-28Regeneration Stem Cells and Beyond
- 2018-12-19Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Methods and Protocols
- 2012-04-22Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) by Alberto S. Pappo
- 2009-06-02Bone Morphogenetic Proteins and Collagen: An Advances in Tissue Banking Specialist Publication
- 2020-06-03Bone and Cartilage Regeneration (Stem Cells in Clinical Applications)
- 2019-02-25Bone Morphogenetic Proteins From Laboratory to Clinical Practice
- 2019-01-27Bone Morphogenetic Proteins From Laboratory to Clinical Practice - Removed
- 2018-06-15Bone and Cartilage Regeneration
- 2018-06-09Bone and Cartilage Regeneration
- 2018-04-22Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Systems Biology Regulators (Progress in Inflammation Research)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: Systems Biology Regulators (Progress in Inflammation Research) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] A Tissue Regeneration Approach to Bone and Cartilage Repair (Mechanical Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Bone Morphogenetic Proteins - From Local to Systemic Theraputics - S. Vukicevic, et. al., (Birkhauser, 2008)
- 2017-03-29Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Systems Biology Regulators
- 2017-03-2001406-[Upload 2017]-Bone Morphogenetic Proteins - From Local to Systemic Theraputics - S. Vukicevic,...
- 2012-09-16Neurology and Neurosurgery Illustrated 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2011-01-24Bone Morphogenetic Proteins
- 2008-12-06Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: From Local to Systemic Therapeutics (2008)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.