Author: Fouad Khoury
Posted on 2021-12-05, updated at 2021-12-11, by temrick.
Bone and Soft Tissue Augmentation in Implantology addresses useful methods of bone grafting procedures in implant treatment based on current biologic principles and constitutes a unique reference in this field. The book describes, in over 760 pages and 2837 mostly color illustrations, the different possibilities available to augment the bone volume in width and height. The information presented includes not only the underlying scientific concepts of the different augmentation techniques with autogenous bone, but also the associated soft tissue management, from safe approaches to different possibilities for soft tissue augmentation and papilla reconstruction techniques.
The book provides surgeons with a basic understanding of the biologic response to bone grafting procedures. Experienced implantologists will benefit from the in-depth background information, details of high-level surgical techniques, and scientific results, which will enable them to optimize their surgical procedures. Each chapter offers a wealth of information on the specific topic covered, with much attention given to the scientific concepts behind each one. Extensive case reports with step-by-step documentation allow readers to gain an impression of what is possible today in the 3D reconstruction procedures of the alveolar crest. Important criteria for success are presented as well as possible complications and their treatment.
Bone and Soft Tissue Augmentation in Implantology is a must-read for every implantologist, oral and maxillofacial surgeon, and any dentist interested in surgery.
Chapter 1. Biology of bone regeneration in augmentative procedures
Chapter 2. Diagnosis and planning of the augmentation procedure
Chapter 3. Soft tissue management and bone augmentation in implantology
Chapter 4. Mandibular bone block grafts: diagnosis, instrumentation, harvesting techniques, and surgical procedures
A. Use of the maxillary tuberosity (MT) in the immediate dentoalveolar restoration (IDR) technique
B. The palatal bone block graft (PBBG)
C. Alumni case reports
Chapter 5. Bone grafts from extraoral sites
Chapter 6. Clinical and scientific background of tissue regeneration via alveolar callus distraction
Chapter 7. Complex implant-supported rehabilitation from the temporary to the definitive restoration
Chapter 8. Risk factors and complications in bone grafting procedures
- Ebooks list page : 50493
- 2012-04-22Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) by Alberto S. Pappo
- 2021-12-14Vertical 2: The Next Level of Hard and Soft Tissue Augmentation
- 2018-01-24[PDF] MRI of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors and Tumorlike Lesions: Differential Diagnosis and Atlas
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology - Removed
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology - A. Folpe, C. Inwards (Churchill Livingstone, 2010)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) - Removed
- 2017-03-2001396-[Upload 2017]-Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology - A. Folpe, C. Inwards (Churchill Livingstone, 20...
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology - Removed
- 2014-04-01Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-30Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-27Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
- 2012-01-05Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology (Repost)
- 2011-10-09Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology (repost)
- 2011-10-09Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology
- 2011-09-03Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology)
- 2011-08-31Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology
- 2011-04-17Jasvir S. Khurana, Edward F. McCarthy, Paul J. Zhang, "Essentials in Bone and Soft-Tissue Pathology" (repost)
- 2011-02-23Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) by Alberto S. Pappo (Repost)
- 2011-02-05Pediatric Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas (Pediatric Oncology) by Alberto S. Pappo (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.