Bonsai and Houseplants for Beginners 2 BOOKS IN 1: A Complete Guide to Choose, Grow and Take Care of your Bonsai & Houseplants
Posted on 2021-03-10, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN-13 : 979-8705926169 | 198 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 19.3 MB
The Ultimate Bonsai Tree Book for Beginners - Grow a Tiny Tree All by Yourself!
Would you like to master the ancient Asian art of growing little, curiously shaped trees? The first bonsai trees were grown in China as far back as 1300 years ago and the art has been alive ever since, impressing Asian and Western people alike. Bonsai is more than a house plant: it's a living work of art that requires skill, patience, and a deep emotional connection to your tree.
Sounds complicated? Takes too much time?
Not really, if you have this special bonsai book to help you! No matter if you're just thinking about growing your first bonsai or you're a beginning bonsai owner who's looking for tips and inspiration, this bonsai care book has something for you!
This is what you'll find:
A detailed guide to choosing the right type of tree for your taste and climate (with pictures!)
Step-by-step instructions covering the many aspects of growing a bonsai tree from a seed: planting, repotting, shaping and watering it.
Tips on keeping your tree healthy: this bonsai tree care book gives useful tips on how to grow a healthy bonsai tree. Detailed explanations of tree diseases help you know when your tree is sick and choose the best treatment.
Amazing historical factsabout the development of bonsai in China, Jaman, and the West.
How to grow a business by growing trees: if you love bonsai so much that you'd like to start your own bonsai business, this bonsai book has you covered! A special chapter guides you through choosing the best trees for your business and finding customers who'll enjoy buying a tree from you!
Would You Like a Hassle-Free Way to Grow and Take Care of Your Houseplants? This Beginner's Guide Will Show You the Easy Way!
It's kind of devastating when you are trying to grow a plant that inevitably dies whatever you do. At the same time, your friend that has those pretty plants at their home is merely saying, "You probably didn't give it enough water," or, "The problem is giving your plant too much water."
If this story sounds familiar, you just need a little bit of advice on what to do for your plants and what not to do. Don't ever think that you don't have the "natural green thumb" like those friends, because "green thumb" is a skill, and it can be acquired. What's even better, this guide will show you the easiest way to do that.
Houseplants for Beginners is a convenient little guide to house planters and a great starting place for those of you who don't know much about plants but want something green in your homes.
These guides are designed to help you easily and quickly soak up all the knowledge you need for you to become a successful plant grower.
Here is what this beginner's guide to growing houseplants can offer you:
Which plants are best for beginners
Comprehensive guides to basic plant needs - lightning, watering, soil, and nutrients
What plants love and what they hate
Expert advice for easy plant care and maintenance
Ten tips and tricks for indoor plant growing
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46777
- 2021-05-31Duval, Anne - Bonsai and Houseplants for Beginners - 2 BOOKS IN 1 - A Complete Guide to Choose, Grow and Take Care of Your Bonsai and Houseplants (2021)
- 2021-07-29Bushcraft And Useful Knots For Beginners - 2 Books In 1 - A Complete Guide To Learn How To Survive In The Wilderness
- 2021-08-24Woodworking Bible for Beginners (3 Books in 1) The Complete Guide to the Art of Woodcraft Skills, Tools, Techniques
- 2021-08-02Duval, Anne Bonsai And Houseplants For Beginners 2 Books In 1 A Complete Gu
- 2021-07-22Solar Power for Beginners 2 Books in 1 The Perfect Guide for Beginners to Easily and Efficiently Plan & Install Off-Grid Solar
- 2021-05-12Python For Beginners. 2 Books in 1: A Completed Guide to Master the Basics of Python Language Programming and Data Science
- 2021-04-25Growing Indoor Plants For Beginners: Tips To Grow and Take Care Of Your Plants: Houseplants Guide
- 2021-05-23WoodWorking For Beginners 2 Books In 1 A Complete Step By Step Guide To Learn The Art Of WoodWorking 2021
- 2021-03-10Acoustic Guitar for Beginners: 3 Books in 1 Beginner's Guide to Learn the Realms of Acoustic Guitar ...
- 2021-02-12Acoustic Guitar for Beginners: 3 Books in 1 Beginner's Guide to Learn the Realms of Acoustic Guitar ...
- 2021-01-07Wardrobe Wisdom: How to dress and take care of your clothes
- 2022-08-31Stock Market Trading And Investing Strategis For Beginners 6 Books In 1
- 2022-08-31Composting For Beginners 2 books in 1 Composting for Beginners and 120 Things You Can Compost
- 2021-08-27Quantum for beginners 2 Books in 1Quantum physics and quantum mechanics
- 2021-06-24Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Beginners: 4 Books in 1: 280 Recipes For Healthy French And Spanish Dishes
- 2021-04-07SQL AND SCALA FOR BEGINNERS: 2 BOOKS IN 1 Learn Coding Fast! SQL AND SCALA Crash Course, A QuickStart Guide
- 2021-04-06Php And Sql For Beginners: 2 Books In 1 Learn Coding Fast! Php And Sql Crash Course, A Quickstart Guide
- 2021-04-06PYTHON AND HTML FOR BEGINNERS: 2 BOOKS IN 1 Learn Coding Fast!
- 2021-04-06Node.Js And Html For Beginners: 2 Books In 1 Learn Coding Fast!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.