Posted on 2020-01-14, by nokia241186.
File size: 226 MB
Sapphire plug-ins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire's superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings - allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
WHAT'S NEW IN SAPPHIRE 2020:
- New! FreeLens effect
- New! OpenColorIO color management support
- New! Easier Tracking: Improved integrated Mocha tracking and masking with parameter tracking & new Area Brush for quick masking
- New! Presets: 16 new LensFlares and 7 new Builder Presets
- New! Functionality: Compare mode for the Sapphire Preset Browser
- New! Faster Renders: Up to three times faster renders with specific effects
YOUR NEW FAVORITE SAPPHIRE EFFECT - FREELENS
Meet S_FreeLens. Inspired by the popular photography technique known as free lensing or lens whacking, FreeLens mimics shooting with a lens detached from the camera body. The end result? A dreamy, romantic element featuring a combination of light leaks, lens distortion, tilt shift, and a moving focal point linked together under one easy-to-use master lens manipulation parameter. Perfect for dream sequences, travelogue videos, flashbacks, unsteady POVs, slow-motion footage, motion graphics title treatments or abstract CG renders. S_FreeLens is included in the Blur & Sharpen effects category.
COLOR MANAGEMENT WITH OCIO SUPPORT
Sapphire 2020 adds support for OpenColorIO (OCIO), the open-source color management solution designed at Sony Picture Imageworks. Sapphire 2020 can apply and read a color profile to provide consistent colors across any of its internal applications such as the Preset Browser, Flare Designer, and Effect & Transition Builder. These applications now feature an OCIO panel with a default library of the most common color profiles. Facilities looking to load a custom OpenColorIO library can do so via an environment variable or by editing the S_Config file to point to a custom location.
Sapphire 2020 also features a new effect in the Adjust category called S_OCIOTransform. The effect allows Sapphire to bring OpenColorIO color management to any of its supported hosts - even if that host hasn't adopted the OCIO standard yet!
TRACK EVERYTHING WITH THE NEW & IMPROVED MOCHA
Sapphire 2020 features new and improved Mocha tracking. You can now link Mocha tracking to Sapphire positional parameters all within a single effect. This new feature opens up tons of creative possibilities. Easily track S_LensFlare to a headlight, track S_Zap lighting bolts to the tips of your fingers or track a spotlight over a highlighted subject. Mocha parameter tracking is available in ten Sapphire 2020 effects: LensFlare, EdgeRays, Rays, Luna, Grunge, Spotlight, Aurora, Zap, MuzzleFlash, and FreeLens.
The brand new Mocha Area Brush tool is also included. If you don't like working with splines, this is for you! The Area Brush lets you paint over track search areas for quick mask creation. Paint strokes are automatically converted into splines for an easy new workflow. Includes full support for Wacom tablets.
NEW LENS FLARES FOR SAPPHIRE 2020
Sapphire 2020 adds 16 brand new professionally-designed Lens Flares - bringing the grand total to over 200 flares!
NEW COMPARE MODE IN PRESET BROWSER
The Sapphire 2020 Preset Browser adds a built-in Compare Mode feature that allows users to preview the original unfiltered source with the filtered output using either side-by-side or wipe bar options. This new feature is especially useful on color correction or grading where you might want to preview adjacent clips in the timeline while working on the filtered source.
FASTER RENDERS WITH SAPPHIRE 2020
The 2020 release delivers the fastest speed results yet thanks to optimized GPU (NVIDIA only) and CPU performance. Users will experience up to a three times increase in render times on many Sapphire effects including S_EdgeRays and S_BlurMotion. Please note: speed increases may vary based upon individual effect, host application, and choice of CPU or GPU rendering. Click the link below for more detailed information.
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher on x64
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD CPU with four or more cores
- Memory: 8 GB or more
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage
- Graphics Card: High-end NVIDIA Quadro, TITAN or GeForce Pascal, e.g. Quadro P5000 or GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Monitor: 1920x1080 or higher, including high dpi 4k monitors
- GPU Acceleration: NVIDIA cards only. The latest NVIDIA CUDA card and driver is recommended.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 42436
- 2020-05-29Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020.5 (x64) for Adobe
- 2019-12-25Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020.01 x64 For Adobe
- 2019-12-24Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020.01 (x64) for Adobe
- 2020-02-02BorisFX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020.02 (x64) for After Effects and Premiere Pro
- 2020-01-14Boris FX Sapphire Plug ins 2020.01 for (Adobe)
- 2019-12-25Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020.01
- 2020-06-29Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins for Adobe 2020.51
- 2019-12-13Boris FX Sapphire Plug ins for Adobe / OFX 2020
- 2019-12-13BorisFX Sapphire Plug ins 2020 (x64) for After Effects and Premiere Pro
- 2019-12-12BorisFX Sapphire Plug ins 2020 (x64) for Adobe
- 2019-11-30BorisFX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020 (x64) for After Effects and Premiere Pro
- 2019-11-22BorisFX Sapphire Plug-ins 2020 (x64) for Adobe
- 2019-08-20Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins for Adobe OFX 2019.52
- 2019-08-16Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins for Adobe / OFX 2019.52
- 2019-08-10Boris FX Sapphire Plug ins for Adobe and OFX 2019.51 Win
- 2019-08-07Boris FX Sapphire Plug ins for Adobe / OFX 2019.51
- 2019-07-30Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins For Adobe - OFX 2019.51
- 2019-07-29Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins for Adobe / OFX 2019.51
- 2019-07-01Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins for OFX 2019.5
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.