Author: Lawrence H. Sweet, Ronald A. Cohen
Posted on 2011-08-31, by sharebookfree.
Brain Imaging in Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Neuroscience
Lawrence H. Sweet, Ronald A. Cohen | Springer | 2011-12-31 | 420 pages | English | PDF
Rapid developments in brain neuroimaging methods have occurred over the past decade. These advances have revolutionized cognitive and behavioral neuroscience, and are likely to have major influence on clinical psychological, psychiatric, and neurological practice over the coming years. There are a number of excellent books that focus on specific neuroimaging methods, such as fMRI. Furthermore, cognitive and neuroscience texts have increasingly incorporated functional brain neuroimaging. Yet, there are few books to date that consider and review emerging research in the application of brain neuroimaging methods for the study and assessment of behavioral and cognitive disorders. This book provides a broad coverage of current research trends in the clinical application of brain neuroimaging methods in the context of behavioral medicine, neuropsychology, and related areas of medical psychology. It uniquely integrates current neuroimaging methods and studies with current behavioral medicine research, and presents knowledge derived from recent developments in the fields of functional and structural brain imaging. By integrating information from experimental behavioral medicine with clinical insights, this book will serve as a source book for neuropsychologists, psychologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, and other professionals in both clinical practice and academic context. This integration results in the reader having a greater understanding of how the brain controls behavior, the disturbances of behavior that may occur with different disorders, and what clinicians should consider when assessing or working with patients with behavioral problems.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 13235
- 2014-02-28Brain Imaging in Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Neuroscience [Repost]
- 2012-01-17Brain Imaging in Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Neuroscience - Lawrence H. Sweet
- 2012-01-16Brain Imaging in Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Neuroscience - Lawrence H. Sweet
- 2012-03-14Dynamic Brain Imaging: Multi-Modal Methods and In Vivo Applications (Methods in Molecular Biology) by Fahmeed Hyder
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Brain Imaging in Substance Abuse - Research, Clinical and Forensic Applications - M. Kaufman (Humana, 2000)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Stress and the Brain Part 2: Stress: Integrative and Clinical Aspects, Volume 15 (Techniques in the Behavioral and Neural Sciences) (Pt. 2)
- 2017-03-2001450-[Upload 2017]-Brain Imaging in Substance Abuse - Research, Clinical and Forensic Applications ...
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of Stress and the Brain Part 2: Stress: Integrative and Clinical Aspects, Volume 15 (Techniques in the Behavioral and Neural Sciences) (Pt. 2)
- 2012-02-17Science, Medicine, and Animals - Medicine, And Animals Committee To Update Science
- 2011-12-23Science, Medicine, and Animals - Medicine, And Animals Committee To Update Science
- 2009-04-18Brain Imaging in Substance Abuse: Research, Clinical, and Forensic Applications
- 2007-10-07Brain Imaging in Substance Abuse: Research, Clinical, and Forensic Applications
- 2019-09-24Dynamic Brain Imaging: Multi Modal Methods and In Vivo Applications
- 2018-11-14Behavioral Medicine and Integrated Care Efficient Delivery of Effective Treatments
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Second Harmonic Generation Imaging (Series in Cellular and Clinical Imaging)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Dynamic Brain Imaging: Multi-Modal Methods and In Vivo Applications (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-03-2103065-[Upload 2017]-Dynamic Brain Imaging - Multi-Modal Methods and In Vivo Applns [Methods in Molec...
- 2014-02-06Diffusion MRI Outside the Brain: A Case-Based Review and Clinical Applications (repost)
- 2013-10-26Brain Imaging in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.