Posted on 2017-10-06, by enterprises113.
Branding your Business by Mikael Baggstrom
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 32 | 1.37 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This course is divided into 4 separate sections. The first section, which you are watching right now, is the introduction section, which will give you the foundation of the subject before we get deeper into all different elements.
The second section covers the internal branding profile, which basically are all branding elements that make up the heart and soul of your business. For example: your core values, your story, beliefs and business culture. These are things that your customers will not know about in a direct manner, but they have a huge effect on how you develop your external branding profile.
The third section covers the external branding profile, like your logotype, color scheme, typography etc. Think of these two different sections as two sides of the same coin. One can not exist without the other.
The final section is a bonus section with extra resources, my bonus tips and practical examples to help you get started and take action.
What is in this Course?
- About 1,5 Hours of condensed learning experience
- Step by step instructions on all the stages for developing your own Branding Profile
- A dynamic and personal style of teaching
- Mixed formats to create more interest for you
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for small business owners and entrepreneurs, who want to take their business to the next level
- This course is for people who see the potential in developing a long term business strategy
- This course is also great if you plan, or are in the process of starting, a new business adventure.
What Will I Learn?
- Get more loyal customers, reach and sales using effective and proven branding strategies
- Create a complete branding profile and long term strategy for your business
- Make your business stand out, be unique and beat your competition
- No technical knowledge necessary to start
- You need a business, or a plan to start a business
- You will need an open mind, eagerness to learn, and perhaps a notepad, and a cup of coffee or tea!
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator - Premium
Extract files with WinRar Latest !
- Ebooks list page : 32123
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Branding Your Business: Promote Your Business, Attract Customers and Build Your Brand Through the Power of Emotion (Business Success)
- 2017-11-09Branding Your Business
- 2017-10-17Branding your Business
- 2014-06-18Branding Your Business: Promoting Your Business, Attracting Customers and Standing out in the Market Place
- 2014-05-31Branding Your Business
- 2014-05-31Branding Your Business
- 2014-05-30Branding Your Business: Promoting Your Business, Attracting Customers and Standing out in the Market Place (repost)
- 2014-05-29Branding Your Business
- 2019-02-14skillshare - BRANDING YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS DESIGNING YOUR LOGO-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - BRANDING YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS DESIGNING YOUR LOGO
- 2019-01-26Visual Branding 101 Learn How to Brand Your Business
- 2018-11-23Visual Branding 101 Learn How to Brand Your Business
- 2018-11-21Visual Branding 101 Learn How to Brand Your Business
- 2018-11-01Visual Branding 101: Learn How to Brand Your Business
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Skillshare - Branding Your Creative Business: Social Media For Your Business
- 2017-02-04Nour Boustani - The Complete Guide To Branding Your Small Business
- 2012-01-01Corporate Community Involvement: The Definitive Guide To Maximizing Your Business' Societal Engagement
- 2011-12-28Freedom, Inc.: Free Your Employees and Let Them Lead Your Business to Higher Productivity, Profits, and Growth
- 2011-12-06Freedom, Inc.: Free Your Employees and Let Them Lead Your Business to Higher Productivity, Profits, and Growth
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.