Author: Chris Lauer
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-10-01, by LionFar.
|Title:Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business free ebook download
|Description:Breaking Free is about making the transition from working for the man to working for yourself by starting your own business or freelancing. By focusing on the personal experiences, ideas, and actions of a variety of self-employed people including freelance writers, contractors, service providers, store owners and franchisees, sales reps, and others this book offers readers deep insights into the ideas and decisions required to make self-employment a reality. Along the way, author and self-employed professional Chris Lauer offers a wealth of practical small-business insights and tips. Breaking Free thus offers would-be entrepreneurs and freelancers something priceless both the skills and encouragement required to shake free of corporate shackles and take the leap into small-scale entrepreneurship.
Featuring real stories about the initial spark that motivated individuals to pursue independence and entrepreneurship, Breaking Free follows a variety of entrepreneurs as they move from their jobs as employees to the ranks of the self-employed. It also covers the nuts and bolts of self-employment pricing and marketing services, keeping an eye on the bottom line, and growing the business, among other topics. In addition, Lauer focuses on the advances in technology that make self-employment easier today than ever before. Unlike most books on self-employment, Lauer uses vivid, real-life stories and tips to help would-be entrepreneurs decide the route that is best for them. Experienced entrepreneurs describe how they came up with ideas for their businesses, how they kept their ventures in motion during the early days and over the long term, how they grew, and when they recognized it was time to call it quits and sell or shutter the business. This is not a book for the next Bill Gates, but for the majority of new business owners and those dreaming of creating their own jobs: people ready to take a few risks to make a decent living on their own terms and gain some independence. Both descriptive and prescriptive, Breaking Free presents the latest ways to capitalize on today's many opportunities for self-sufficiency and financial autonomy.
Download Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business free ebook download
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 14041
- 2020-02-25UDEMY SELLING ON AMAZON HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN 2015 TUTORIAL
- 2020-02-04UDEMY SELLING ON AMAZON HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN 2015 TUTORIAL
- 2019-06-30Geoff Wainwright - Selling On Amazon How To Build Your Own Business In 2015
- 2019-02-04SELLING ON AMAZON HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN 2015 TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Selling On Amazon: How To Build Your Own Business In 2015
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business
- 2012-09-21Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business (repost)
- 2012-02-08Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business - Chris Lauer
- 2011-09-27Breaking Free: How to Quit Your Job and Start Your Own Business
- 2021-09-21How To Quit Your Job The Right Way
- 2021-08-31How To Quit Your Job And Make Your Business Idea Successful
- 2019-04-20How To Quit Your Job And Make Your Business Idea Successful
- 2019-04-07How To Quit Your Job And Make Your Business Idea Successful
- 2019-01-29How To Quit Your Job And Make Your Business Idea Successful
- 2018-10-11Flip Your Future: How to Quit Your Job, Live Your Dreams, And Make Six Figures Your First Year Flipping Real Estate
- 2018-10-06How to Quit Your Job - The Right Way
- 2018-09-27How to Quit Your Job - The Right Way
- 2018-07-21How to Quit Your Job - The Right Way
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.