Posted on 2019-08-14, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:292 | 6.37 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Be able to speak intelligently about commercial real estate
Understand the key financial concepts for commercial real estate
Understand and apply key analysis techniques to commercial real estate
Understand the differences between the core asset classes
Understand the emerging trends that will shape the future of commercial real estate
Understanding of real estate investment fundamentals
Understanding of basic real estate finance
Microsoft Excel 2013+
I�m very excited to unveil this brand-new course as part of my ongoing series in real estate investing. Although the course is new, this is not my first course. Just take a look at my thousands of 5-star reviews from my other courses to see the value and commitment I give to my students.
Gregory A. Weinstein on my Multifamily Investment Course- 5 Stars
�Course material is comprehensive, presented in an engaging manner and the modeling tools have real-world applicability making this course valuable!�
Mark Forest on my �Fundamentals of Real Estate Course - 5 Stars
�There is a tremendous amount of information in this course that far surpasses anything else offered by Udemy.
Jason Mora on my �How To Analyze Rental Properties Course - 5 Stars
�I'm loving it so far. The content is top notch. The instruction is clear and concise. The pace is perfect and the extra resources are enormously helpful. Well done!�
The commercial real estate game has long been reserved for big financial institutions and deep-pocked private investors, but not anymore.
With the emergence of crowd-investing platforms and the right investment knowledge, practically anyone can start investing in commercial real estate today.
Whether you're new to real estate investing or have dabbled in residential real estate, getting an understanding of commercial real estate can seriously expand your investment horizons. However, you have to have some foundational knowledge before you get started.
With this course, you'll take the first crucial steps toward understanding commercial real estate.
Why should you learn from us?
I have an MBA from Stanford University and have worked on many commercial real estate properties across a dozen asset types in multiple markets. I even helped create the underwriting standards for a 2000-store private restaurant chain, helping them open new locations around the world.
And as a licensed broker and real estate consultant, I've helped many private clients with locating, evaluating, and structuring investment opportunities including multi-million dollar commercial property acquisitions and 1031 exchanges.
My co-instructor, Brandon Young, has a Masters in Real Estate Finance & Development from the University of North Carolina Charlotte as well as a Masters in Finance from Tulane University. He has over a decade of combined financial and real estate experience, including acquisitions and development.
Collectively, through our experience working with real estate private equity funds, private investors, development groups, and working within corporate real estate divisions, Brandon and I have involved commercial real estate deals worth well over $1B in aggregate completion value.
Enroll in this course and you will learn to speak confidently about the core concepts of commercial real estate.
We�ll start you off with simple foundational concepts, using easy-to-follow explanations (on purpose). We'll cover concepts like the replacement cost, highest and best use, absorption, and many key financial concepts critical to understanding commercial real estate.
We'll then dive into more than a dozen detailed case studies inspired by real-world commercial deals we've previously worked on, all paired with custom-built investment models so you can learn by doing, exactly how professionals evaluate commercial deals across a wide range of asset types.
Glenn Levine on my �How To Analyze Multifamily Opportunities� Course - 5 Stars
�The instructor is exceptionally knowledgeable and keeps the course very informative and interesting!�
Ethan Wong on my �Pre-Investing� course - 5 Stars
�Yet another successful course from Symon. Even though I have some experience as an investor, I found this class to be quite valuable. Although I was already quite familiar & comfortable with the course material and topics, the experiences gained from completing the exercises showed me where I have a couple weaknesses in my network. That alone made the class worth my investment��
This course does assume an understanding of basic real estate investment analysis and is great for those build a solid foundation in commercial real estate as well as those with experience looking for a detailed, but efficient, refresher.
If you want to build a solid foundational knowledge in commercial real estate, this is your course.
What�s holding you back?
Are you afraid this course won�t work? I promise you it will.
Are you afraid this course will work and you�ll actually have to start investing? I think that�s a pretty good problem to have.
Are you afraid it will take time and effort? It will. Real estate isn�t an easy business, if it was everyone would do it. But if you put in the work I promise you�ll see results.
Best of all, there is absolutely ZERO risk. Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure you get what you pay for.
So go ahead, enroll today.
We look forward to helping you succeed!
~Symon & Brandon
Who this course is for:
Those seeking to a build a solid foundational knowledge in commercial real estate
Investors who want to better understand commercial real estate before investing
Professionals seeking exploring commercial real estate as a potential career path
Download from NitroFlare
Download from RapidGator
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 41120
- 2008-02-19[request]Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investments
- 2019-01-23Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate
- 2018-11-12Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate
- 2018-11-07Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate
- 2018-11-03Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate
- 2012-03-20Doing the Right Thing: A Real Estate Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, 4 Edition By Deborah H. Long
- 2011-09-22Real Estate Investing for Canadians for Dummies (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2020-03-06Cherif Medawar Commercial Real Estate
- 2020-02-26LINKEDIN LEARNING INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ANALYSIS
- 2020-02-22Mastering the Art of Commercial Real Estate Investing: How to Successfully Build Wealth and Grow Passive Income from Your Rental Properties
- 2020-02-04LINKEDIN LEARNING INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ANALYSIS
- 2019-12-16Cherif Medawar - Commercial Real Estate
- 2019-12-11Cherif Medawar - Commercial Real Estate
- 2019-05-05The Commercial Real Estate Revolution
- 2019-04-14Linkedin Learning Introduction To Commercial Real Estate Analysis-Bifiso
- 2019-04-01Commercial Real Estate Investing 101
- 2019-03-09The Commercial Investor - Commercial Real Estate Matchmaker - Additional Files and Bonuses
- 2019-03-01The Due Diligence Handbook For Commercial Real Estate, 3rd Edition
- 2019-02-18The Due Diligence Handbook For Commercial Real Estate, 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.