Posted on 2019-10-07, by Germany2020.
Build amazing Calculator with kivy apps and other projects
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 566 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A complete kivy course that will teach you how to build a python calculator for mobile apps
What you'll learn
You will build a Animation in python
You will learn the use of Labels in python GUI application window
You will learn the use of Random and sound in python GUI application window
You will learn the use of ScrolViow in python GUI
You will learn how to create buttons in python GUI
You will build an application for calculation
Preferably have little knowledge in kivy
You will find basics course in kivy on our page
Welcome to Python 3 : Building amazing Calculator and other mobile application projects! This is a comprehensive and concise guide that will teach you how to build a complete electronic calculator in python and it is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of "knowledge" to a state of "Hero-knowledge" in kivy library . As a senior software developer and an instructor with many years of experience in the industry, I have mastered the best way to give my students packages that will help them to learn and understand Python programming in one course without the need to waste their hard earned money on different courses that will limit them to one side of Python programming and forcing them to pay to learn the other sides.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Python Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a successful Python developer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Python developer.
Moreover , the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2013 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
Who this course is for:
Beginners in computer programming
- Ebooks list page : 41517
- 2020-03-05Build Amazing Calculator With Kivy Apps And Other Projects (updated 11 2019)
- 2019-12-07Build amazing Calculator with kivy apps and other projects (updated 112019)
- 2019-10-26Build amazing Calculator with kivy apps and other projects
- 2019-10-21Build amazing Calculator with kivy apps and other projects
- 2019-10-01Build amazing Calculator with kivy apps and other projects
- 2020-04-11Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things, Revised Edition: Turn a penny into a radio, change milk into plastic, make a dozen STEM projects with everyday things, and other amazing feats
- 2012-02-16Update on Mechanisms of Hormone Action – Focus on Metabolism, Growth and Reproductions - Gianluca Aimaretti With Paolo Marzullo And Flavia Prodam
- 2012-01-23Normal Gets You Nowhere: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You
- 2020-06-08COVID19 and other Projects with program: ESP32 Dual Core Programming with Arduino
- 2020-06-03Build Real Software with Python, PyQt5 and QT Designer
- 2020-05-31Build Real Software With Python, Pyqt5 And Qt Designer
- 2020-05-05Build Real Software with Python, PyQt5 and QT Designer
- 2020-03-08Udemy - Build an app with ASPNET Core and Angular from Scratch
- 2020-01-02Build An App With React, Redux And Firestore From Scratch (updated 6 2019)
- 2019-12-26Build your Chatbot with Rasa NLU and Rasa Core
- 2019-12-15Udemy-build An App With Aspnet Core And Angular From Scratch
- 2019-12-14What Am I Doing with My Life?: And other late night internet searches answered by the greatest philosophers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.