Posted on 2020-01-02, by everest555.
Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular 5 and Firebase [Video]
h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 |English, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 3h 55 mn | 930 MB
Instructor: Brice Ayres
Basic programming fundamentals and a good jаvascript foundation is required.
Build, launch and deploy your very own realtime chat application with authentication, using Angular, Bootstrap 4 and a F
What you'll learn
Scaffolding a new Angular 5 application with Angular CLI
Integrating Bootstrap 4, Font Awesome and Flexbox for layouts
Creating a Firebase backend to support your Angular 5 application
Integrating your frontend Angular 5 application with a Firebase backend
Implementing authentication using Angular services, guards and Firebase
Using RxJS Observables to create a realtime chat room
Building pages to support user functionality and persiting that data to Firebase
Implementing user search functionality and direct messaging
Building and deploying the Angular application to AWS
Angular 5 is a structural framework for building dynamic web applications. If you're facing a challenge in building robust and efficient web applications with Angular 5, then look no further as this video course will enable you to get to grips with Angular 5 by enabling you to build a realtime chat application using Angular 5, Angular CLI, Bootstrap 4 and Firebase. Initially, you will quickly scaffold a new Angular application using Angular CLI and then, you'll add Bootstrap 4 and a few other dependencies to build your application rapidly. On your journey, you will create new pages, implement routing, authentication and more. Next, you'll work on setting up a new Firebase account and integrating the Firebase backend into your Angular 5 application.
As you progress further, you will make use of a Reactive pattern and implement Observables to add realtime capabilities to your chat application. In addition to building a realtime chat room, you will also build user profile pages; implement a search engine for users and learn how to the send direct messages to users. Towards the end of this course, you will be able to build a fully featured realtime chat application using Angular 5 and Firebase and deploy it to AWS so that the world can see it. You will get started with Angular 5, understand how to apply it, and build some of the most robust, efficient and dynamic applications with Angular 5. After completing this course, you will likely find creative ways to apply it to your work.
- Ebooks list page : 42314
- 2019-11-24Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular 5 and Firebase [Video]
- 2019-11-12Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular 5 and Firebase [Video]
- 2019-03-20Packt Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular and Firebase-XQZT
- 2018-07-10Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular and Firebase
- 2018-06-03Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular and Firebase
- 2018-04-20Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular and Firebase
- 2019-03-03Lynda Building a Full Stack Application with Angular 2 ASP NET Core and Authentication XQZT
- 2019-02-28CodeCanyon - Fynder - Find, Chat,Meet - Realtime Chat Application with Firebase (Update 29 June 1...
- 2017-07-03Lynda Building A Full Stack Application With Angular 2, Asp Net Core, And Authentication
- 2017-05-15Lynda - Building a Full-Stack Application with Angular 2, ASP.NET Core, and Authentication
- 2017-05-12Lynda - Building a Full-Stack Application with Angular 2, ASP.NET Core, and Authentication
- 2017-05-11Lynda Building a Full-Stack Application with Angular 2 ASP NET Core and Authentication-XQZT
- 2019-09-11Building A Single Page Application With React 16 And Asp Net Core 2 2
- 2019-07-25Building a Single-Page Application with React 16 and ASP.NET Core 2.2
- 2019-02-17Lynda Building a Full-Stack App with Angular 2and and Spring Boot-XQZT
- 2017-08-22Building Your First Mobile Application with Xamarin.Forms and Visual Studio 2017 - Removed
- 2017-08-19Building Your First Mobile Application with Xamarin.Forms and Visual Studio 2017 - Removed
- 2017-05-12Lynda - Building a Full-Stack App with Angular 2 and Spring Boot
- 2019-11-20Build a Slack Chat App with React, Redux, and Firebase
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.