Building Android Apps in Python Using Kivy with Android Studio: With Pyjnius, Plyer, and Buildozer 2019
Posted on 2019-10-14, by Glorton.
English | PDF,EPUB | 2019 | 432 Pages | ISBN : 1484250303 | 13.44 MB
Start building Python-based Android applications using Kivy with Android Studio. Through in-depth examples, this book teaches you everything you need to create your first Android application in Python and publish on Google Play.
Building Android Apps in Python Using Kivy with Android Studio takes you through the basics of Kivy by discussing its application structure, widgets, and event handling. The KV language is then introduced for separating the logic and GUI by adding widgets within a KV file. You will then learn how to utilize Android camera using Kivy, build the HTTP server using Flask, and create and manage multiple screens to help you design your own applications. Through detailed step-by-step instructions, you will create your first multi-level cross-platform game that includes animation and sound effects. Following this, the process of converting the Kivy application into an Android application using Buildozer and Python-4-Android is covered in detail. You will then learn how to edit the generated Android Studio project into Android Studio by adding extensions to the original application. The widgets added in Kivy could be handled within Android Studio. Moreover, Android views could be added to enrich the Kivy application. The resulting Android application created with Kivy can be hosted on Google Play to download and install as a regular Android application.
At the end, this book will give you the basic knowledge of Kivy needed to build cross-platform Android applications, produce an Android Studio project, and understand how it all works in detail.
- Ebooks list page : 41544
- 2019-11-22Building Android Apps in Python Using Kivy with Android Studio: With Pyjnius, Plyer, and Buildozer
- 2019-11-07Building Android Apps in Python Using Kivy with Android Studio With Pyjnius, Plyer, and Buildozer
- 2012-01-13Lynda.com - Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CS5.5 - Removed
- 2012-03-20Building an Ecommerce Web Site Using Dreamweaver with PHP - Removed
- 2020-05-21[request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] Android Studio 3.6 Development Essentials - Java Edition: Developing Android 10 (Q) Apps Using Android Studio 3.6, Java and And
- 2014-05-09Pluralsight – Building SharePoint Apps as Single Page App with AngularJS - Removed
- 2014-05-08Pluralsight - Building SharePoint Apps as Single Page App with AngularJS - Removed
- 2014-05-01Pluralsight - Building SharePoint Apps as Single Page App with AngularJS - Removed
- 2014-01-18Building an Ecommerce Web Site Using Dreamweaver with PHP
- 2013-11-27Building an Ecommerce Web Site Using Dreamweaver with PHP with Lawrence Cramer
- 2012-03-19Building an Ecommerce Web Site Using Dreamweaver with PHP - Removed
- 2012-03-13Lynda.com Building an Ecommerce Web Site Using Dreamweaver with PHP-iNKiSO - Removed
- 2020-05-20Python for Programmers: with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Case Studies By: Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel
- 2020-05-12Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage
- 2020-05-02Using PowerApps with Excel, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- 2020-04-08Python for Absolute Beginners: Learn How to Develop Applications from scratch with Python Programming Language With Scipy, NumPy, and Matplotlib
- 2019-12-24Machine Learning Using R: With Time Series and Industry-Based Use Cases in R Ed 2
- 2019-12-14Building Scalable PHP Web Applications Using the Cloud: A Simple Guide to Programming and Administering Cloud-Based Applications
- 2019-11-15Mastering React Test-Driven Development: Build rock-solid, well-tested web apps with React, Redux and GraphQL 2019
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.