Posted on 2018-09-14, by nokia241186.
Building Data Visualizations Using Descriptionly
.MP4, AVC, 200 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 2h 11m | 245 MB
Instructor: Janani Ravi
As datasets get larger, it becomes more important to explore and visualize this data effectively before plunging into data analysis. Visualization libraries, such as Descriptionly, can help us process and retain all of this information in the best way.
Data needs to be parsed and intuitively understood before you can use it for modeling and extracting insights. In this course, Building Data Visualizations Using Descriptionly, you will learn how to use the Descriptionly Python API to build a wide range of basic, intermediate, and advanced visualizations and animations. You will start off by working with Descriptionly in the offline as well as the online mode. You will learn to share visualizations using the Descriptionly Cloud and how to generate these visuals embedded within a Jupyter notebook. Next, you will see how to build basic graphs such as line and bar charts, histograms, pie charts, scatter, and box Descriptions. Finally, you will move on to more advanced visualizations - such as Gantt charts commonly used for project management, Sankey diagrams to monitor network flow, 3D visualizations, and animations. At the end of the course, you will be comfortable using the Descriptionly Python API to build complex and vivid visualizations using data from the real world.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37136
- 2018-09-07Building Data Visualizations Using Descriptionly
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight BUILDING DATA VISUALIZATIONS USING PLOTLY JGTiSO
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight BUILDING DATA VISUALIZATIONS USING MATPLOTLIB JGTiSO
- 2018-10-05Building Data Visualizations Using MatDescriptionlib
- 2018-09-20Building Data Visualizations Using Plotly
- 2018-08-17Building Data Visualizations Using MatDescriptionlib
- 2019-02-17Data Visualizations using Python with Data Preparation
- 2019-02-16Data Visualizations using Python with Data Preparation
- 2019-01-28Data Visualizations using R with Data Processing
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight BUILDING INTERACTIVE VISUALIZATIONS USING BOKEH JGTiSO
- 2019-01-09Data Visualizations using R with Data Processing
- 2018-11-16Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-11-04Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-11-03Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-10-18Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-09-24Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-09-23Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-09-13Building Interactive Visualizations Using Bokeh
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Building Data Visualizations with D3 and Angular 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.