Posted on 2018-08-10, updated at 2018-09-05, by perica123.
Building Multi Tenant Applications with Django by Shabda Raaj
English | 29 July 2018 | ASIN: B07G1Q7GQL | 45 Pages | EPUB | 368.34 KB
Are you building SaaS app? If you are, you are probably looking to add multi tenancy to your apps.
This book will teach you about the various multi tenancy architectures, the trade offs involved, and how to build a multi tenant app the right way.
Table of Contents:
Introduction to multi tenant applications
- What are multi tenant apps?
- The structure of this book
- The various approached to multi tenancy
Shared database with shared schema
- The base single-tenant app
- Adding multi tenancy to models
- Identifying tenants
- Extracting tenant from request
- A detour to /etc/hosts
- Using tenant_from_request in the views
- Isolating the admin
Shared database with isolated schema
- Limitations of shared schema and our current method
- What are database schemas?
- Managing database migrations
- Tenant separation in views
- A middleware to set schemas
- Beyond the request-response cycle
Isolated database with a shared app server
- Multiple database support in Django
- Database routing in Django
- Per tenant database routing using middlewares
- Outside the request response cycle
Completely isolated tenants using Docker
- Tools we will use
- Building a docker image from our app code
- Using docker-compose to run multi container, multi-tenant apps
- The final docker-compose.yaml
Tying it all together
- Launching new tenants
- A comparison of trade-offs of various methods
- What method should I use?
Third party apps
- Open source Django multi tenancy apps
- A tour of django-tenant-schemas
- Ebooks list page : 36911
- 2018-09-05Building Multi Tenant Applications with Django
- 2018-08-12Building Multi Tenant Applications with Django
- 2020-05-25Building Multi Step Applications With AWS Step Functions - Removed
- 2019-12-24Practical Django 2 and Channels 2: Building Projects and Applications with Real-Time Capabilities
- 2019-09-07Service Orchestration as Organization: Building Multi Tenant Service Applications in the Cloud
- 2018-12-15Practical Django 2 and Channels 2 Building Projects and Applications with Real-Time Capabilities
- 2012-03-21Building Hybrid Mobile Applications with HTML5 - HTML5 can be used as the UI layer for building mobile applications.
- 2020-06-26Knative Cookbook Building Effective Serverless Applications with Kubernetes and Op...
- 2020-06-23XMPP The Definitive Guide Building Real-Time Applications with Jabber Technologies
- 2020-06-18Knative Cookbook Building Effective Serverless Applications with Kubernetes and Op...
- 2020-06-08Building Stream Processing Applications With Apache Kafka Using Ksql
- 2020-05-26Building iOS BLE Applications With Core Bluetooth update
- 2020-05-21Egghead - Building Serverless Web Applications with React & AWS Amplify
- 2020-04-24Knative Cookbook: Building Effective Serverless Applications with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- 2020-03-05Developer's Guide to Microsoft Prism 4: Building Modular MVVM Applications with Windows Presentation Foundation
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight BUILDING REAL TIME APPLICATIONS WITH SOCKET IO - Removed
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight BUILDING REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS WITH ELM TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2020-03-03Building Spring Boot Applications with the Kotlin Programming Language
- 2020-02-25gRPC: Up and Running: Building Cloud Native Applications with Go and Java for Docker and Kubernetes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.