Posted on 2018-08-10, updated at 2018-08-23, by perica123.
Building Serverless Python Web Services with Zappa: Build and deploy serverless applications on AWS using Zappa by Abdulwahid Abdulhaque Barguzar
English | 30 July 2018 | ISBN: 1788837614 | 324 Pages | EPUB | 5.25 MB
Master serverless architectures in Python and their implementation, with Zappa on three different frameworks.
Scalable serverless Python web services using Django, Flask, and Pyramid.
Learn Asynchronous task execution on AWS Lambda and scheduling using Zappa.
Implementing Zappa in a Docker container.
Serverless applications are becoming very popular these days, not just because they save developers the trouble of managing the servers, but also because they provide several other benefits such as cutting heavy costs and improving the overall performance of the application.
This book will help you build serverless applications in a quick and efficient way. We begin with an introduction to AWS and the API gateway, the environment for serverless development, and Zappa. We then look at building, testing, and deploying apps in AWS with three different frameworks-Flask, Django, and Pyramid. Setting up a custom domain along with SSL certificates and configuring them with Zappa is also covered. A few advanced Zappa settings are also covered along with securing Zappa with AWS VPC.
By the end of the book you will have mastered using three frameworks to build robust and cost-efficient serverless apps in Python.
What you will learn
Build, test, and deploy a simple web service using AWS CLI
Integrate Flask-based Python applications, via AWS CLI configuration
Design Rest APIs integrated with Zappa for Flask and Django
Create a project in the Pyramid framework and configure it with Zappa
Generate SSL Certificates using Amazon Certificate Manager
Configure custom domains with AWS Route 53
Create a Docker container similar to AWS Lambda
Who this book is for
Python Developers who are interested in learning how to develop fast and highly scalable serverless applications in Python, will find this book useful
Table of Contents
Amazon Web Services for Serverless
Getting started with Zappa
Building a Flask app with Zappa
Building a Flask based REST API with Zappa
Building a Django app with Zappa
Building a Django REST API with Zappa
Building a Pyramid app with Zappa
Custom Domain with SSL
Asynchronous Task Execution on AWS Lambda
Advance Zappa Settings
Secure Zappa with AWS VPC
Zappa with Docker
- Ebooks list page : 36911
- 2018-09-23Building Serverless Python Web Services with Zappa (PDF)
- 2018-08-23Building Serverless Python Web Services with Zappa
- 2018-08-22Building Serverless Python Web Services with Zappa
- 2018-08-12Building Serverless Python Web Services with Zappa
- 2019-03-20Packt Building RESTful Python Web Services with Django-XQZT
- 2017-11-09Packt Publishing Building Restful Python Web Services With Flask
- 2017-10-21Packt Publishing Building Restful Python Web Services With Django
- 2017-09-27Packt Publishing - Building RESTful Python Web Services with Flask
- 2017-09-11Building Restful Python Web Services With Tornado
- 2017-08-30Building RESTful Python Web Services with Flask
- 2017-08-05Building RESTful Python Web Services with Django
- 2019-11-22Building REST APIs with Flask: Create Python Web Services with MySQL
- 2018-12-07Building RESTful Python Web Services
- 2018-11-21Building RESTful Python Web Services
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Building RESTful Python Web Services
- 2018-01-01Building RESTful Python Web Services
- 2017-11-15Building RESTful Python Web Services
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Building JAX-WS Web Services with Apache CXF - Removed
- 2017-10-07Building RESTful Python Web Services
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.