Posted on 2019-10-07, updated at 2019-10-26, by everest555.
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 234 kb/s | English, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s | 23h 52mn | 3.3 GB
Instructor: Luis Irizarry
The #1 online business calculus course on the Web! Learn business calculus the easy way with mnemonics (memory tricks)
What you'll learn
Find the derivative of any function confidently
Apply derivatives in a wide variety of applications
Use integrals to find areas under curves, among other applications
Pssst.. Hey, You!
Are you a business student frustrated by business calculus, finding it too hard, fast-paced and/or abstract?
Is learning business calculus as much (or even less) fun than watching paint dry?
Does your professor have you finding derivatives, when you can't even remember how to divide fractions?
Is business calculus taking over your life?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, keep on reading.
Hi, my name is Luis, and I have been tutoring business calculus for the past 8 years. I understand 100% how frustrating, difficult and painful this class is to a lot of business students.
Students' hatred for business calculus is well-documented. We tutors of course agree it is difficult. But its difficulty is largely because the explanations provided by typical textbooks/professors are completely horrible. They are unclear, ambiguous and too long.
For these reasons, I created the essential business calculus course, specifically designed for business students. This course avoids the complexity and boringness of your college textbook/professor to explain concepts and problems clearly. Instead, in this course, you will find the following:
Clear and to-the-point explanations of all the important concepts in business calculus
Practice problems for every concept explained, which are done step-by-step with a voiceover so you know exactly what's going on
Practice exercises for you to solve after learning a new concepts
Dozens of mental tricks (mnemonics) I have developed over the years to easily remember definitions and complex rules
A summary of the most important concepts for each section for you to easily review
Take my course, and business calculus will finally start making sense for you. Trust me, there will be a lot of "oohs" and "ahhs" in this course :-)
Who This Course is For
If you are a business student and you are struggling through business calculus, this course was made for you!
I have developed several "mnemonics" (mental tricks used to remember things easily), which will make even the hardest concepts in the class fun and easy to remember. For example you might be wondering...
- What does a famous Canadian catchphrase have to do with logarithms?
- How in the world are the chain rule and an "ugly Xbox" related?
- Can thinking about a driver's license help you solve a continuity problem?
These and many more associations will have you remembering calculus concepts in a breeze. They are especially useful, as all of us sometimes happen to blank out when we have a question in front of us.
What the Course Covers
The course covers the main topics given in a typical business calculus class. You are pretty much guaranteed to see most, if not all of the topics below as you go through your semester.
Functions and Graphing
Limits and Continuity
Applications of Derivatives
Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
Of course, I am always adding new tutorials to this course. If you don't see your topic listed here, send me a private message and I will help in any way I can.
As I explain in the course itself, business calculus is not easy. Especially for business students, who wonder why they have to take this class all the time. My course removes the frustration out of business calculus and makes things clear.
At the same time, however, I cannot make you pay attention in class, nor can I make you sit down and do your homework. Ultimately, whether you pass the class or not is completely up to you. But I am here to help you do just that!
What my course does is present business calculus concepts in a structured manner and in a way that is easy to understand. By going over the course, and complementing that with going to class and doing your homework, I can assure you you will crush this class.
Are you ready to conquer business calculus?
As the wise Shia LaBeouf said once, "JUST DO IT!"
Who this course is for:
Students taking Business Calculus (aka Calculus for Business)
- 2019-10-26Business Calculus for Beginners
- Ebooks list page : 41516
- 2020-01-02Business Calculus For Beginners
- 2019-10-26Business Calculus for Beginners
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2020-01-09Top WordPress Plugins for Beginner Bloggers: Basics for Beginners (Business Basics for Beginners Book 44)
- 2019-12-28Home Business 2020 For beginners The Smart CPA Marketing
- 2019-11-24Learning Business Contracts for Beginners
- 2019-11-20Learning Business Contracts for Beginners
- 2019-11-10Learning Business Contracts for Beginners
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Business Analysis for Beginners: Jump-Start Your BA Career in Four Weeks
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Blogging For Beginners: Turn Your Blog To A Money Machine: Blogging For Money, Blogging For Profit (Blogging, Blogging for Creatives, Blogging Business, Blogging For Beginners)
- 2017-07-29How to Host a Profitable Webinar: Basics for Beginners (Business Basics for Beginners Book 22)
- 2017-04-19Greg Mason - eBay Business Handbook for Beginners [Audiobook - MP3]
- 2017-03-15Greg Mason - eBay Business Handbook for Beginners [Audiobook - MP3]
- 2017-03-13Business Analytics for Beginners: Using SAS
- 2012-11-12Differential Calculus For Beginners (1905)
- 2011-10-06Differential Calculus For Beginners
- 2010-11-22Differential Calculus For Beginners
- 2010-01-09Integral Calculus for Beginners; with an Introduction to the Study of Differential Equations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.