Business Ethics: Texts and Cases from the Indian Perspective (India Studies in Business and Economics)
Posted on 2020-05-20, by books_lover.
Business ethics is understood in a comprehensive and differentiated sense, as in recent years it has evolved under the influence of globalization. The present book examines inclusive growth, which includes more than just poverty alleviation and seeks to address the problem of equity through the enhancement of opportunities for all parties. This conforms to the fundamental task of business ethics, which is to enhance the ethical quality of decision-making and actions taken at all levels of business, i.e., at the personal (micro-), organizational (meso-), and systemic (macro-) levels and thus extending the narrow notion of business ethics as a niche for managers with good intentions. In the real world of competition and coordination, various situations produce various tradeoffs that the three pillars of the economy, i.e., Business, Government and Society have to pursue for their survival and sustenance. In this book, we look into many such case studies in which the strength of one compon
- Ebooks list page : 43660
- 2014-04-06Business Ethics: Texts and Cases from the Indian Perspective
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Market, Regulations and Finance: Global Meltdown and the Indian Economy (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2014-04-14Market, Regulations and Finance: Global Meltdown and the Indian Economy (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2019-11-23Growth, Disparities and Inclusive Development in India: Perspectives from the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2010-10-14Eight cases from the Master of IT Management
- 2020-05-25Perspectives on Rules of Origin Analytical and Policy Insights from the Indian Exp...
- 2020-05-19Growth Curve and Structural Equation Modeling: Topics from the Indian Statistical Institute (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-01-04Water and Disasters: Cases from the High Level Experts and Leaders Panel on Water and Disasters (In Focus - Special Book)
- 2018-06-17Eurasia's Maritime Rise and Global Security From the Indian Ocean to Pacific Asia and the Arctic
- 2018-04-30Eurasia's Maritime Rise and Global Security: From the Indian Ocean to Pacific Asia and the Arctic - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Ethics of Banking: Conclusions from the Financial Crisis (Issues in Business Ethics) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Growth Curve and Structural Equation Modeling: Topics from the Indian Statistical Institute
- 2012-09-20download Chief!: Classic Cases from the Files of the Chief of Detectives by Albert A. Seedman and Peter Hellman - PDF RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-05-07A History of The Indian State Forces
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2011-08-02Perspectives on Rules of Origin: Analytical and Policy Insights from the Indian Experience - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.