Posted on 2020-07-03, by BaDshaH786.
File Size: 16 MB
Bzzt! Image Editor can compress, rotate, resize and convert images in bulk from an easy drag-and-drop interface. It's perfect for making web-friendly images in an instant. A simple graphic processing tool for resizing, converting, and compressing collections of images in batch mode, all with just a few clicks.
Process individual images or entire picture folders
The interface consists of a large box that allows you to drag and drop either individual graphic files or entire folders that contain images in the supported input formats, namely PNG, JPG and JPEG, BMP, and GIF. As you can notice, Bzzt! Image Editor is compatible with the most widely used graphic file types. However, it does not provide support for raw images or other types of graphic files.
Simple configuration of the output
Aside from the main window, there are no additional menus to go through. The output settings are hidden by default and, although not many in number, are configurable to give you a sense of control of the resulting images. First of all, you can change the output format by switching between PNG and JPG. Secondly, the picture quality is adjustable for JPG containers. You can also use Bzzt! Image Editor to resize your images by defining a specific width and height. Last but not least, the output location can be set. If the output folder is the same, you can configure the application to either overwrite the original file or save the output with a different name.
Watermark Tool (Only in Pro)
Apply your image watermark to entire folders full of photos at once. Customize watermark location, repetition, and opacity.
Resize, compress and convert images in an instant
No one can argue that Bzzt! Image Editor is simple to use and gets the job done in a fair amount of time. Nevertheless, it is far from being a full-featured editor that can help you enhance the quality of photo collections. While it packs basic resizing and compressing tools, it lacks the advanced features you might be looking for in a reliable photo editor.
Bzzt! Image Editor Pro Features:
Drag & Drop UI
Bulk Image Processing
Resize & Rotate
Image Format Conversion
Compression & Optimization
- Significantly improved performance and responsiveness
- Upgraded the underlying image processing library
- Added 'Extent' option to make square images from rectangles
- Added Simplified Chinese localization
- Fixed an issue where running in 'debug mode' would, ironically, cause Bzzt! to crash
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 44028
- 2019-09-09Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.6 Multilingual Portable
- 2020-07-02Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.8 Multilingual
- 2020-01-26Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.7 Multilingual
- 2019-09-07Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.6 Multilingual
- 2019-08-29Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.6 Multilingual
- 2019-08-22Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.6 Multilingual
- 2019-07-20Bzzt! Image Editor Pro 1.2.5 Multilingual
- 2020-04-21Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.5.1 Multilingual Portable
- 2020-04-17Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.5.1 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-10-26Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.4.3 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-10-06Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.4.3 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-06-30Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.7 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-06-16Text Editor Pro 1.3.1 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-04-23Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.5 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-03-10Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.3 Multilingual Portable
- 2017-03-02Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.3 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-12-22Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.2 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-12-09Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.2 Multilingual Portable
- 2016-11-19Iceni Technology Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.1.1 Multilingual Portable
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.