Posted on 2019-10-06, updated at 2019-10-29, by Germany2020.
CSI Bridge version 21.1.0 | 811.4 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is pleased to announce the availability of Bridge version 21.1.0. New enhancements have been implemented in latest update related to Bridge Modeling, Analysis and Bridge Design.
CSiBridge 21.1.0 Enhancements - Release Date: 22 Aug 2019:
Quick bridge template enhanced to remember previous settings and provide additional options when creating a new bridge model
Bridge modeler can now generate multiple pairs of braces for steel cross-frames
Bridge modeler now allows detailed definition of foundations at the bottom of bent columns, including soil springs
CSI Bridge version 21.1.0
Analysis can now run multiple load cases in parallel. This is particularly efficient for considering large suites of earthquakes in Performance-Based Design.
Concrete superstructure design according to the Indian IRC-2011 code for flat slab and T-beam bridge sections
Concrete superstructure design according to the Indian IRC-2011 code now calculates the required reinforcement quantity.
Detailed reports for CAN/CSA S6 steel I-girder bridge strength design requests
Detailed reports for AASHTO steel U-girder bridge strength and service design and rating requests
Faster display of results from modal time-history load cases, including FNA, for large models with many modes.
CSiBridge is specialized analysis and design software tailored for the engineering of bridge systems. Suspension, cable-stay, elevated-roadway, and other types of bridge systems may be modeled and designed to suit any one of a variety of purposes, including means for crossing water, linking points between shear terrain, or extending over highway infrastructure. Customized controls and features integrate across a powerful object-based modeling environment to offer an intuitive, practical, and productive computational tool for bridge engineering. Advanced modeling features and sophisticated analysis techniques account for dynamic effects, inelastic behavior, and geometric nonlinearity. Code-based templates streamline the engineering process from model definition through analysis, design optimization, and the generation of comprehensive output reports. CSiBridge is the premier software for bridge engineering.
CSiBridge - 11 Modeling using Staged Construction
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere.
Product: CSI Bridge
Version: 21.1.0 Advanced w/Rating
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 811.4 mb
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- The SAPFire Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
- 2019-10-29CSI Bridge version 21.1.0
- Ebooks list page : 41509
- 2019-10-29CSI Bridge version 21.1.0
- 2016-12-06CSI Bridge 2017 version 19.0.0
- 2016-12-03CSI Bridge 2017 version 19.0.0
- 2016-11-27CSI Bridge 2017 version 19.0.0
- 2016-11-26CSI Bridge 2017 version 19.0.0 (x64/x32)
- 2016-11-24CSI Bridge 2017 version 19.0.0
- 2016-09-01CSI Bridge 2016 version 18.2.0
- 2016-06-06CSI Bridge 2016 version 18.0.1 Advanced
- 2014-01-28CSI Bridge 2014 version 16.1.0
- 2013-11-07CSI Bridge 2014 version 16.0.2
- 2019-11-18CSI Bridge Advanced 21.2.0 Build 1565 (x64)
- 2019-10-29CSI Bridge Advanced 21.1.0 Build 1543 (x64)
- 2019-10-26CSI ETABS version 18.0.2 build 2064
- 2019-10-26CSI SAP2000 version 21.1.0
- 2019-10-26CSI Detail version 18.0.0 build 1034
- 2019-10-06CSI ETABS version 18.0.2
- 2019-10-06CSI Detail version 18.0.0
- 2019-10-03CSI Bridge Advanced 21.1.0 Build 1543 (x64)
- 2018-10-07CSI SAP2000 version 20.2.0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.